Reviews for Family Secrets
HitmaN007 chapter 4 . 3/18
wooow so fucked up family
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 2/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 2/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
jbadillodavila chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Pobre naruto
Lord Kharl chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Truth corner: I to be honest found this interesting and hope you continue writing this story.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I do have to ask: were you raped as a child? In nearly all of your fics rape is a central theme? If I am mistaken sorry but it does seem like you need help. The fics of yours I have read are all stuck on the rape; you just keep repeating it barely continuing the story just re-rapes over and over. The only logical conclusion I really see is Naruto raping his siblings or killing his father. Few others but even they revolve around those points.
TheAltonboy chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
UPDATE

PLEASE
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
This is disturbing, but I would like to see it continued. I want to know Kushina's justifications. The question Naruto asked at the end; I am curious of the answer.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Hmmmm, I didn't expect this to be yaoi, but f*ck, it's a good story! Update soon!

~Jake~
Shihouin Shunshin chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Please label it as Yaoi or Slash, and move it to Naruto/Minato, so that people looking for HETERO wont find something more akin to a Texan father/son bonding session.
powder8 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love your story no matter what. it's really angst but i like it. minato you crazy lol(but i also like him that way) and i like the sexy aggressive son. woooohh exciting baby. i think you'd not continue but i just want you to knw that i like this probably love it so damn much if its finish lol.
Dansama92 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You need to say if theres YAOI in the damn summary! I'm tired of looking up straight parings and I get goddamn YAOI! I feel like throwing up where I am as soon as I read it.
BlackWitchesCat chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
this is a very very

correct story i see you

did your research
NRZWolf 13 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Two things I want to say. Please don't use '&' instead of 'and' when writing. Also, why did you switch between 1st and 2nd person?

Othe than that, good chapter and I hope there's another one coming