Reviews for Catching the Seeker
4701rose chapter 1 . 2/24
I swear to god, I got to the end, and I had to skip some parts for fear of a gusher. And I still got one! *rushes off to the bathroom* *returns* This piece was very nicely written, but I got the impression you don't actually know what you're writing about. Hm?
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/27
Hmm... That was so hot ! Great one shot!
RavenclawGenius chapter 1 . 1/12
I feel bad for Ginny... she was a pretty good girlfriend to Harry (aside from her attitude). I mean, she brings him lunch and finds him shagging another guy. ...Maybe next time you could write her in a nicer way? I love your story though, and I love Harry/Oliver.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
WAIT!DIDN'T FRED DIE? D': OH WELL! HE'S ALIIIIIIVE! GOO FRED! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU AND GEORGE ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!Atleast ...before...before...WHYYYY?!
Chibi-chan1986 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Yay! Some Hariver (Harry/Oliver) yumminess.
ilanit.harary chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
love it!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
why can't i be a guy and have a hot boyfriend...
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Please CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Loving pairing. Lovely fic. Love Ginny bashing D
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
it is so awesome how oliver and harry use ginny's words against her
I am a bisexual chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Totally masturbated while reading this
I am a bisexual chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I totally masturbated while reading this..
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is a fun little fic. I love a good Oliver/Harry story - it's a nice rarepair and there is clearly Not Enough of it in fandom. The interwebs, they are not making their Oliver/Harry quota. I also really like the courting aspect of it, though I would have appreciated a little more depth in the characters. Why does Oliver like Harry? How does he let Harry know he's interested? How does he show Harry that he's worth the risk (and, apparently, worth Harry changing his conception of his own sexuality, which is not easy?) Where is Harry's conflict between being faithful to his failing relationship with Ginny and his burgeoning interest in Oliver? There's a lot of space for this story to expand and deepen.

To be totally upfront, I hate Ginny. I think JKR was smoking something when she wrote the epilogue. I enjoy stories where she's the bad guy, either implicitly or explicitly, and I love it when Harry breaks up with her. Here's my problem with this Ginny: we know Oliver dislikes her, but other than him being jealous of her relationship with Harry and not liking her face, you never gave us a reason why. Is she a fame-whore? Does she make insensitive and hurtful comments toward Harry? Gossip behind his back? Did they break up and she guilted him ito taking her back? Or, for less of a bash, are she and Harry just growing apart and she's holding on a little too hard? I really wish there was *something*, because as it stands, Harry cheated on Ginny with Oliver, then dumped her in a truly callous manner when she caught him in the act. I really don't like the kind of people that that makes Harry *or* Oliver, and Ginny actually has a right to be upset. It makes me a little crazy to be defending her, but there just isn't enough plot or character depth here to make this a satisfying she-had-it-coming sort of breakup. It's harshing my mellow, as they say.

One more note: What broke, exactly? Something glass, but what? Did she bring him a glass of something to drink or a vase with flowers or what? That part was very confusing.

I think this story has the potential for enormous awesome, but it needs some major fleshing out to get there. I applaud the attempt, though, and Oliver is pretty cute. If you ever have the time and the inclination, I highly encourage you to come back to this and expand it.
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 10/14/2012