Reviews for Connections
angeliena chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It's nice that they made peace
JoBelle chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh, if only it had happened like this! I wish Nathan could feel Duke too! You've got the boys' voices down nicely here. Thanks for sharing. :)
othiara chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm very impressed. I liked your style, writing from both man's perspective and your ability to capture the characters. This show is a great one, and it deserves more recognition.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great story
lethe2011 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I liked this a lot - the snarkiness between Nathan and Duke is one of the biggest reasons why Haven works. The two actors really have this interplay down, and I think you captured it very well.
neoxphile chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really liked this ) I'm surprised to see so many Audrey/Nathan stories (I mean really, Nathan instead of Duke? Please) so this tale is refreshing.
Shadow the Ultimate chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
LOL cute. I'm a DukeXAudrey girl. All you Nathan fans may beat the crap out of me now XD
reluctant-reporter chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story. I wish this scene was in the show 'cause someone had to see the kiss (although those showed in the background were looking away at the time when I watched it again) and would confront Nathan over it.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really enjoyed this especially from both men's prospectives. Thanks!
Manny Merkle chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I loved this story.! :) I'm all for NathanxAudrey. I literally started jumping up and down when he kissed her. then i nearly died cause he shot her. Lol. xD
prplhez8 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I read this earlier today and I just wanted to make sure to come back and review this evening as this is a very well written and well thought out piece of writing and you should be very proud of it! You've taken a tack that is not obvious to everyone and written a wonderful "missing moment" between Duke and Nathan. The characterization is spot on and so are their "voices" (I always think it's a mark of a true fan-ficcer who can pick their characters voice and write it well - and you do). Great Job!
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I have liked this show since it premiered. I think I fell in love with it after last night's episode...and you did that episode justice. I really like your take on the "whom she would choose" thing. Well done.