Reviews for And A Whole Lot of Running
GhostsForHire chapter 3 . 3/21
This is really good so far and I hope to read more of it soon
Gladoo89 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Nice story so far! :)
peoples chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
PleasePlasePlease, keep writing!
Wildcard365 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
It looks pretty good please take some time to take a look at mine The Peacemakers two more books follow third is still in the back of the head. Oh and if you know how to put over 30 chapters on one page into many chapters on the program it would help I'm not software savy
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Ummm... Can't help but notice, but the last update was years ago? Come on! This story had a great plot-line and was just getting good!
Rose in the Permafrost chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Update soon! I love this story, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I want to see more.
BlueGreen216 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Cool like your story
illusive1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
This is very good, one of the best I've read. It's a true shame it stopped at three pages though. Please continue the story.
sansadarling chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
please continue with this! please? it's awesome and i can't wait until he meets jenny! :)
Saint Ginger chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Please write more
RainEcho129 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Brilliant! Maybe next chapter, you could reveal that Cline (Jenny's soldier friend in 'The Doctors Daughter) makes a reappearance? I always liked him :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
It's a really good idea, so why no updates?
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Oh come on. You can't leave it here. This is brilliant!
Kirasohma308 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I love the story! It's excellently written, and the plot is brilliant. I love Jenny and the Doctor's father daughter relationship, so keep on updating!
bluecougar712 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Hey I've been reading your stuff/watching your vids for a while now,but never reviewed. When I saw you had reviewed me I'm all "Holy cheese THE Ace of Gallifrey reviewed me I might as well have been given a puppy-sized-elephant by Russel T. Davies!" So, obviously, I wanted to review in return, 'cause that's what I do.

I love Jenny and reunion (the Doctor and Jenny kind, not the Doctor and Rose kind)stories, and this is the best I've read so far. The characterization is great, and I love the subtle "old" who references. Keep up the good work, and FREAKING UPDATE THIS THING ALREADY ITS BEEN SINCE OCTOBER!

Threece Out,