Reviews for Be Careful What You Drink For
seldombites chapter 1 . 10/7
I love this story. I love how, despite all the angst, Harry finds the courage to reach for happiness. Another story to add to my mental list of 'favourite drarry stories'.
xxanime chapter 1 . 3/1
So beautiful! I could have cried after that last vision. As much as I would love for this to continue, I think where you left off is also perfect! It's so hopeful and makes it easy for us as readers to imagine the future they could have together.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 1/23
It took a potion to show him that he was not happy. This is good. Write on!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Convoluted mess of awesomeness
Lashabhi chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
One of the best I've ever come across. Top 5 i guess. I loved every part of it.
LDandHere chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Hello~I love your story soooooo much,and i'm a chinese reader,so i wanna share your brilliant story to my friends!So, well,i'm hoping you can allow me to translate your article to chinses then the chinese fan can enjoy your story.I know there was a man before had asked your permission,but she might too busy to complete her work,so i wish i could take over her you are generous to accept my repuest,please send me an e-mail() so that i can start my work .Thank you in advance~:)
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Loved it!
Abbey Riddle chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
oh this was great, I really wish it went on from here, but it ended great too... ugh!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I loved this! I love that he was aware that the future wasn't clear cut and there would be differences, and still went for it. So great!
avidaaxelelle chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Is their a sequel to this story coz that would be awesome :)
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Whether he ends up with Malfoy or not it's better than marrying Ginny just because everyone else thinks you should, not because you actually want to marry her.
rainybookshopspoetry chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
i love the story :) the only part i thought could have been different is when harry lets draco hurt him during sex after their fight - he shouldn't do that just to make draco happy. i loved this plot :)
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Fabulous!
centava chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Okay this was a fun read! But gack on the hair tail-cut it off, Harry!

Anyway, I saw that this one didn't have Angst as a category, and gave it a shot. Glad I did. :)
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awwww! *head explodes from the sweet*