Reviews for Be Careful What You Drink For
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/21
oh this was great, I really wish it went on from here, but it ended great too... ugh!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/4
I loved this! I love that he was aware that the future wasn't clear cut and there would be differences, and still went for it. So great!
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 2/13
Is their a sequel to this story coz that would be awesome :)
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Whether he ends up with Malfoy or not it's better than marrying Ginny just because everyone else thinks you should, not because you actually want to marry her.
ScarletLetter17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
i love the story :) the only part i thought could have been different is when harry lets draco hurt him during sex after their fight - he shouldn't do that just to make draco happy. i loved this plot :)
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Fabulous!
centava chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Okay this was a fun read! But gack on the hair tail-cut it off, Harry!

Anyway, I saw that this one didn't have Angst as a category, and gave it a shot. Glad I did. :)
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awwww! *head explodes from the sweet*
Aureleis chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Fascinating idea, and I love the level of detail with which you write. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
kool loved it!
xelry chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I can imagine this happening to Harry. He would be questioning his relationship with Ginny. Nice oneshot you have here. I hope they were together in the end.
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Fantastic! I loved the entire story but most of all I loved the ending, which was beautiful in its own little way. It's funny how it took a not-quite-legal potion for Harry to make some important choices in life, but it's also realistic - after all, we all need a little something to wake us up sometimes. A very original idea - loved every second. Great job!
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wooooh. Such ANGST and DRAMA. Stupid Harry is always torturing himself over things like this. Geez.
merlioske chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
heck, i hope the future those two have will be even better than the potion shown one
freakin' marvelous work
Sbinkley17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Is there a sequel? If not that's cool, I do enjoy the possibilities left open to them. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and if there is a sequel or related fic I would certainly be interested in reading it... I don't usually comment, but this was excellently writtenn. So well done!