Reviews for Be Careful What You Drink For
LDandHere chapter 1 . 9/7
Hello~I love your story soooooo much,and i'm a chinese reader,so i wanna share your brilliant story to my friends!So, well,i'm hoping you can allow me to translate your article to chinses then the chinese fan can enjoy your story.I know there was a man before had asked your permission,but she might too busy to complete her work,so i wish i could take over her you are generous to accept my repuest,please send me an e-mail() so that i can start my work .Thank you in advance~:)
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 7/17
Loved it!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
oh this was great, I really wish it went on from here, but it ended great too... ugh!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I loved this! I love that he was aware that the future wasn't clear cut and there would be differences, and still went for it. So great!
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Is their a sequel to this story coz that would be awesome :)
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Whether he ends up with Malfoy or not it's better than marrying Ginny just because everyone else thinks you should, not because you actually want to marry her.
rainybookshop chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
i love the story :) the only part i thought could have been different is when harry lets draco hurt him during sex after their fight - he shouldn't do that just to make draco happy. i loved this plot :)
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
centava chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Okay this was a fun read! But gack on the hair tail-cut it off, Harry!

Anyway, I saw that this one didn't have Angst as a category, and gave it a shot. Glad I did. :)
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awwww! *head explodes from the sweet*
Aureleis chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Fascinating idea, and I love the level of detail with which you write. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
kool loved it!
yuyane chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I can imagine this happening to Harry. He would be questioning his relationship with Ginny. Nice oneshot you have here. I hope they were together in the end.
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Fantastic! I loved the entire story but most of all I loved the ending, which was beautiful in its own little way. It's funny how it took a not-quite-legal potion for Harry to make some important choices in life, but it's also realistic - after all, we all need a little something to wake us up sometimes. A very original idea - loved every second. Great job!
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wooooh. Such ANGST and DRAMA. Stupid Harry is always torturing himself over things like this. Geez.