Reviews for Hot and Annoyed
Abi22 chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
please continue this!
LizWright chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM SO CURIOUS WHAT HAPPENS!
Starlights87 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Please finish this! Please?
linda p chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I have just read this story. I have really enjoyed reading it. Is it finished? I would love to read more. It is a fantastic story. Please let me know if you are done with it. Thanks
Annie chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
this story is just brilliant, you cant leave it unfinished its to good for you to just leave please finish it
jh126 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I really can't believe that you've never continued with this. I just re-read all six chapters, and it would be great if you would write more. I would love to hear McNally tell him what it was that she told Tracie she couldn't do! And to imagine his reaction! Why don't you give it a try?
rookiebluefan89 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I really loved this story. I'm not sure if it's finished but I'd love to read more if not!
jahwong chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
jump finished reading this one again for the third time. one of my absolute favorites. dying for u to continue this one. love the dream in the beginning. love nash suggesting they sleep together. love all of the girl talk. could totally picture that happening. hope u finish this one soon ;)
ariel133 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
pretty please write more! this is getting really cute! You can't stop her :(
Taly-chan chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
This guys really know how to talk themselves into knots and circles, lol. Great chapter.
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Oh my God, I jumped immediately to this chapter to know what Sam had heard! The simple comment made me so queasy!
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
*Wince* Dreams are sometimes problematic, lol
kmart92 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
This is sooo good! Please don't leave it like this, you have to finish it. Can't wait to read more!
katie.pierce23 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
love it!
srsn chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Nice )

That one chapter was indeed kind of blah, but the rest of them was a good read, and I really enjoyed the ending!