Reviews for Flower on the Precipice
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh man, I love Gyatso. He really understands what Aang needs. Always needed. To be a kid. Because he can't be the avatar if he isn't at least allowed that.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
"All work and no play" - geniuses and Chosen Ones are no exception. Good thing he had Gyatso watching out for him.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Not only do I recognise and love the title, "Flower on the Precipice", but the story is beautiful and innocent in so many ways. Still love having so much of your writing to meander through.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Short and sweet.

A lovely oneshot :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
WOW! *U* Seeing Gyatso's perspective on Aang, seeing his devotion and love for him, is absolutely gorgeous! *U* Rock on! Man, especially the ending...! *U* Rock on!
Anything 'n' Everything chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Sweet story :)
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was beautifully written. So few words were needed to express so much. It's nice to have some insight into the air nomads' lives.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You're really good at making me sad, you know that? Beautifully written
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That's very sweet. I love it.
xsempiternal-sentimentx chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
so good *sob* taht was written really well

well done gr8 story (Y)
D.GrayManGRL chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Such a sweet oneshot.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awww. He must have protected him crazily well for the next six years, for Aang to turn out to be such a total slitherer-outer. What were the elders THINKING? You can't do that to kids, obviously, but equally definitely you can't do that to Air!

I suppose all the traveling worked. It was classifiable as Avatar training, but he got to just mess around.