Reviews for Dirty Dancing
Ads S chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Brilliant. Spectacular. Amazing. Mindblowing.
(That was a Sherlock reference btw)
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
That was amazing. I loved it so much! Great, excellent, wonderful, fantastic job!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I have never read a Rose/Scorpius fic before. I am glad I chose to start with one of yours.

You did a good job creating tension between them right away. It was clear that there was history there but it never felt forced. Your description of the dance was hot (really it's impressive that they had any awareness of their mission while dancing like that). The only thing I would have liked to have seen was Rose to walk away, simply because I wanted Scorpius to lose his cool.

Overall, I truly enjoyed this. :)
ilikemnms chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Does this have anything to do with White Flag? Because it seems like it could be the year between the engagement and the marriage but it also doesn't...
Codby chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Give me more... Please give me more. Of this story. It's just *O*
Kisumido chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Sweet Jesus, that was DELICIOUS! I love it! I now have a new ship...must find...more...fan fiction..for...ROSE & SCORPIUS! 3
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hehe. So Rose and Scorpius. Love it.
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love you for writing this. Your attention to detail is brilliant.
EbunnyLove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Like your numerous other stories that I've read this was amazing. I hope that someday I can write like you. My story isn't near this good! I enjoy how you incorperate colliding personalities in your stories well (Zuko Katara is what I'm referencing too). You the type of writer who can have a reader feeling a certain mood a paragraph into a story. That is truly amazing. I admire you like a lot...just saying! :)
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ahh the ending to that is so cute.

I love the plot 2 it was great
ever afters chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Cool! :)
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hot...and very nice written. Only if you added a second part... Thanks!
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Sexual tension much? Haha. Anyways, your story was great! It could be better with a continuation though. :P You could go really far with the plot.
Missdagane chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was great. I could feel the heat and the music. Well done.
a-miracle-down-under chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hello! It's gymnast23 from HPFF.

Since I'm a stalker (only joking), I decided to come check out what you have on your FF account. I've read this before and loved it then, and I love it now. Great one-shot!