Reviews for plus Anima
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Mi-Moon? can you please update this ever so lovely fic please? it is addicting and i kinda need more please... so um... c-can you update it please?
Imochen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Romano could be Nana

England could be Husky

Italy could be Cooro

Sweden (or Hong Kong) could beā€¦Bear guy? (lol I forot his name!)
Brixland chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
YAY LOVE THE STORIESZ!

cant wait for the next chapter!
anon chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Please continue this! I really like you're stories, and I would love to see Alfred and Arthur's relationship develop. :)
nocco chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Wha Iggy was sold by his brothers? ..Bastards..! Lucky that he was free from the degrading life now, I'm veeeery excited about the adventure.

Alfred is the most heroic git in here. I LOVE HIM. XD
sotnosen93 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Sigh... And here comes the yaoi... Oh, nothing, I'm just not big on yaoi, USUK included. But for a story this good, I can ignore it.
UndisclosedUprising chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Ooh, another chapter! This was really good, please keep writing!
cax chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
'Been waiting! :D Thus begins their magical journey... To be honest I felt a rush of relief when I saw you've made the chapter longer /and/ complete... was afraid that this would end with some unfinished event and leave me hung up for who knows how many days will there be and God how readers HATE cliffhangers. No sir! xD

About what kind of bird Alfred is, now you mentioned it, I guess, eagle? (can't name the species though) I always consider the eagle as Al's representation.
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Love this! I want more now! I love both Anima and APH!

Oh and Artie? Tsundere much? *shot*
cax chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
'Ello there, how ya doin' ma'am? xDD God this must be one of the most beautiful versions of mermaid...manArthur I ever saw. And I think wings fit Al perfectly - guy's not going to be another circus performer, right? lol.
sotnosen93 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Hey, cool story, just one question: What pairings is it going to be?
Anon chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Keep your current sentence spacings! Keep them! They prevent eye-strain lol xD...

I'd say you don't really have any big issues to fix with spelling or grammar in this chapter, just watch out for things like this next time,

Eg.

"The ringmaster stood *in* the entrance of his 'star's waggon, looking(perhaps change looking to 'gazing'?) softly towards the blonde boy sitting infront of the mirror."

"...and he skillfully attached them *in*(to/on) his ears."

"*Last*(lastly) he grabbed the wig that WAS sprawled across the table,"

"He shot one last glance *in* the mirror,"

"...down the stairs and made his way towards the tent *with his water cage in.* (where his water cage was)"

About the title...well, you could base it on the plot that is about to unfold...or on one of America's/England's more prominent traits.

Or, if you're still really stuck on it, ask your readers for title suggestions, that can work too.

-Anon.
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
What? Why did Arthur strike Alfred?
VAY-hale chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
i really liked this fic if you continue i'll give you a cookie! :)! and i thing the spaces are ok (: fav*!
animeFTW231 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
...has anyone ever told you your awesome? XDD

UPDATE