Reviews for I, Nash
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Oh Nash, if you only knew how exspensive that carpet really is XD Love how you tied in the hoe from earlier. This is so great. I love this story. As for Nash, eh, do what you want or rather, have Cobol do what they want ;)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Did I mention i love this? I think I have on more than one occastion. Nash is so evil, Arthur would have a corniary(spl) XD
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
AWW! YOU SO DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT! Seriously, I'm totally flattered beyond words. This is by far one of my favorite stories so does that do anything to balance? lol

So when I was reading this, I was thinking, "Wait, didn't this happen in the last chapter?" and then I remember "Oh! No! This is from The Big Dream! DUH!" lol.

I totally see what you mean on his stance of love. As well as planes! I can so see Arthur getting ruffed up by security and freaking out too! haha!

AND EAMES! OMG! What did he do! Sounds Eamish to me :p The thought of him playing Cheerleader made me laugh out loud. And the "Damn Pills" line :p

I can't wait for more! Grr people need to review. This totally deserves it.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
AH! this is such a good story! It needs more reviews. T_T Seriously, you have Nash down t think. I love the last bit about Cobb and the totem. I wouldn't check mine either infront of everyone but Cobb is crazy, like Nash said :P And Arthur... that made me laugh a little. Don't know why, just did. Anyways, Love it!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Dun Dun Dun... I read the Cobal job (although I swore it was the Coral job at the time I read it XD) and while I haven't heard of the Big Under, this is a nice insight to Nash. He's such an evil little weasel )