Reviews for OH NO! Chaos Control: A New Start
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Keep writing love this story
ANGEL chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
i love this story update soon
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
Wow, such an interesting story! At first I was a little nervous with how fast relationships were moving, but then I got into it and was very happy to see the plot begin to really thicken and take form. So far, I'm extremely happy with how wonderful this story is. I can't wait to see more of your work.

On a reviewish note, POOR AMY! Lost from friends, and worried that Eros, the look alike of Sonic, might steal her heart. She doesn't want to be unfaithful, yet he looks so much like him! Such sadness and turmoil! AMY! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU! STAY TRUE, AMY! STAY TRUE!
HBee16 chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
Let's hope Sonic have the same problem with Candy that Amy has with Eros. I hope Amy's reunited with her friends soon. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Sweet Little Demon chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
HBee16 chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
This story seems pretty cool. I hope Sonic finds Amy before that Eros guy completely screws everything up (SONAMY 4 EVER!). PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Mermain123 chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
I hope Sonic finds Amy soon she seems really lonley and seems to really need him and if he doesn't hurry Eros might try to take Amy away which won't be good (Complete Sonamy fan) anyway I hope this updates soon bye now
Dreamer24680 chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
wonderful love the story keep at it
MystReviewer chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
Woah!...Damn tis story is gettin too gud ya... Wat was in the picture tat sonic n all saw, i wonder..? Neways cant w8 for next update...
TDSonic135 chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
YAY! AMY MADE AN APPEARENCE! a lot of holes have been filled! i definately cant wait til the next chapter! AWESOME CHAPTER! AWESOME STORY! dont take too long to update! its getting good. REALLY good.
Infinity Anime chick chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
Look alikes! Lol coolz
SkyLightArmorKissxooX chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Thanks. Anyway, good chapter. I liked it, but please include Amy ext chapter. I'm wondering too much here! Anyway, can you please review my new story?
01SonAmy01 chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
oooooh i like the way you unfold your suspense!

looking forward to hearing more! :)
MystReviewer chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Nice... The real mysteries unfolding now... I was kinda woried tat the story was gettin too straight forward (ma bad)... Great keep it up... And im happy my suggestion helped ... Hope u update soon...
Infinity Anime chick chapter 10 . 9/30/2010