Reviews for Damnation's Castaway Awakening
SophiaRose chapter 1 . 3/4
That story was more than just a fanfic, it was beautiful. Very hard to read. I got these PANGS in my belly when reading. I felt like crying. It was beautiful.
More more more
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Amazing. Artfully expressed! Beautiful and tragic... sort of like Angel himself.

Would LOVE to see a second installment! Hook me up, yes?
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Amazing. I absolutely love this!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very passionate in your writing, about very passionate characters.

I really liked it(:

xTonksx
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was way more than just beautiful I loved this story alot
Meg1614 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Your writing is perfectly poetic and yet not overdone. I'm glad you kept the tension intact but that you never fulfilled it. The heartbreak of it all was perfect.
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Holy hell, this is incredible. I stumbled back onto your page and remember not reading this because when I saw it at first, I was more in the mood for fluff. This is certainly not fluff, but it's also absolutely amazing. I can't say it enough.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
These two! What Joss did can never be forgiven. Separate them that way and then Buffy had to kill Angel. No no no! JW is crazy!
ba2006 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
loved this :)
Robin Hoodlum chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was beautifully written. I wanted perhaps an episode or so of this kind of interaction on the show. Angel was, after all, in hell. He bounced back a bit too quickly for my liking. Although he IS Angel. Poor guy:( One of my favorite stories of yours yet! You write Buffy and Angel stories so true to character. Hope to read more Bangel stories from you in the future.
cookies26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was great! I wish we would have seen more when Angel first came back and thanks to you now we can. I think it would have gone something like this...how hard and painful it is but I'm glad that Buffy is determined to stick by him.
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Very touching work (especially the scene in the shower and after).

I always thought, that the show was not enough BA (maybe, I'm just crazy Bangel fan?)

I read IWRY Fic Marathon for all years (from 2004). I love: romance, angst, drama, tragedy, hurt/comfort, - and there are many very sad stories.

Once again, great story (sad stories leave more impressions).
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wonderful writing. Thank you.