Reviews for A Second Twilight
zantetsuren chapter 17 . 10/12/2014

For one thing it centers on my underappreciated favorite, TERRA 3

and then ISA ISN'T A DICK ANYMORE and he and Lea are stupid snarky bffs again ;u;

and then there's gonna be BBS TRIO REUNIONS and you're involving the ENTIRE REST OF THE CREW and there's gonna be ADVENTURES and it's like KH3 before the real KH3 and oh my sweet lord I love you ma'am QuQ
lordwakko chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
very good story keep it up
bexall chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Really good!
vildtiger chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
wow those stories is really good! when will the next chapter come? I cant wait!
Iseria Dweller chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
You really do enjoy writing for the apprentices xD; don't you?

Iseria Dweller chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Poor Isa is correct O_O...
Iseria Dweller chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Uh oh...Saix is in trouble...

I keep wondering why the hell isn't there any security measures against people sitting at the edge of that darn clock tower thingy XD;;;;;
Iseria Dweller chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I can't really agree with how you portray Axel here because I feel that Xemnas...or at least TERRA would probably try to give Axel a much more justified reason to stay behind instead of letting Saix tell him that he's a backstabbing traitor.

Ok fine, he is, so what about Larxene and all?

I feel that Terra could've at least told Axel that he needs to guard the fort.

I also feel that shouldn't the wiser members (Vexen, Zexion?) suspect that something is a bit 'off' because their leader is going on a mission with them?

Or maybe they're too overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events?

Plus, do becareful about how you shorten some things like "Good Morning" to "Good Morn"?
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The Organization has a new base XD! I like how everyone was clearly in character here but the only thing that kinda surprises me is the skyscraper's well kept condition.

Then again, the buildings in the Dark City is always lit or well maintained (by the Dusks and Neoshadows?) so I won't be surprised if the Organization fully utilizes these buildings as a back up base should crap happen...or at least that is what I'd do if I were mansex _;

XD You've caught my interest (despite the fact that the summary didn't at all! But I gave it a dive!)...ONTO CHAPTER TWO~!
Lynphea chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Damn princess your a BITCH in a good way like you rock at writng! you are good
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
Oh no…Ven…but, this gives Terra hope. And, this is such an unusual vantage-point from which the story is being told. Normally (cough cough boringly) the story would be told from Ven or Aqua’s points, and also Sora and them. This though…this is so much more INTERESTING than all that. Awesome stuff.

And now the whole story gets out, thank you SOO MUCH! Zexy! YAY! I’m grateful now. Plus, I really love how you portray everyone’s personalities properly through the writing. They are perfect, especially Saix, the poor thing.

Haha, nice. In EVERY story Riku totally wants to kill every and all Nobodies, which is totally probably true, but it just is so funny because of his intent to do so whenever I read a story where they aren’t bad anymore. His just pure hatred of them, total, blind hatred, is funny, but it is really seriously an issue too. Not good. Well, so Axel actually does have a better chance of NOT dying when talking to Sora when Saix is around to hold back a fuming Riku, plus Kairi may forgive him, knowing her.

Cool! Dem and Lux are gonna partner up to go look for…Human-heartless? That will be hard, especially since that is totally not guaranteed and is a very intriguing theory which is battered around a lot. Well, two of my favorite Nobodies working together. That is fun.

Awesome. I shall go now to read the continuations of this.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
This was so…intensely saddening to read. I shed a few tears in my second period class, and I told the person who sat next to me that the experiment got something in my eye. It was epic, this chapter I mean. The emotion of the ex-King meeting, but not even recalling them, his former apprentices…it is so incredibly touching. It must have half killed you to write such great work.

I shall say though, the beginning was tremendous in-terms of “I’m leaving now you take care of it bye!” It was quite fun, but poor Lexaeus. I bet that he grumbled quite a bit.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 10/1/2010
Dude…this has been mentioned by a couple of other writers, but I really like how Larxene doesn’t think about it for a bit. If she tried to use her electrical powers when wet, she would totally explode or something, conducting electricity all around her body like that. So…Demy is having an amazing, awe-inspiring, Bad-A… moment here.

Aww…no! Demy….! NOO! …Vanitas…(glares evilly at the sinister evil dude)

Well, I don’t know what’s up with Vanitas randomly ditching there at the end, but I bet it has something to do with his connection to Ven. Since I am full of spoilers (slightly), I know that much.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
This was a marvelous chapter. It played out well, and had great reactions all around from everyone. I really am catching on to the thought of Terra returning to his own conciousness after reading you write on it.

I bet that the members still there (after all...the only ones there at all are Axel, Saix who is still weakened, Demyx..., LUXORD, ...and Marly and Larxene. ...Yeah...I think that, after a bit of consideration...yeah, Marly and Larxene are gonna try and take over again, and they come home to a big fight or something. The Beeps.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 10/1/2010
Some intense stuff happening, but I really like it. Poor Braig...and I wonder whatever happened to that little girl...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »