Reviews for Don't You Desert Me Now
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 6/25
love it please write more
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 3/24
This was so freaking awesome! I liked Puckelberry a lot but damn Rachel standing up to everyone in Glee club was the best!
sharbour0108 chapter 1 . 1/27
Absolutely loved this story. Wish it was a multi chapter. Would be cool to see how everything developed. Loved the premise though. Love the idea of her leaving to show everyone that there really is no glee without her. Love her and puck together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
happy
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I love this story. Rachel was strong without being obnoxious and Puck was thoughtful without being out of character. Santana is the fairy godmother/friend I wish I had. Great job all around.
mahsa chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Ooooooh, I wanna know what happened after!
123glee123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
you shouldn't ed it there add at least another chapter
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Enjoyed it.
Elizabeth Annette chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
yay! puckleberry and sike! i love it!
melonacotton chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
(There's nothing else to say)
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awe! I loved this!
-Sammi
lesa.blazer chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I'd love for you to continue this
Reddevil6394 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I read this story awhile ago and completely forgot about only to stumble upon it again and I still enjoy it just as much as the first time I read it. I love how Rachel takes a stand and really proves that glee needs her. And when Puck joins her, along with Santana and Mike it really creates a wonderful and new dynamic. The show down in the gym is epic, and I love every second of it. I can't wait to read this again. Wonderful work as always!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/12/2013