Reviews for Don't You Desert Me Now
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/29
I love this story. Rachel was strong without being obnoxious and Puck was thoughtful without being out of character. Santana is the fairy godmother/friend I wish I had. Great job all around.
mahsa chapter 1 . 3/10
Ooooooh, I wanna know what happened after!
123glee123 chapter 1 . 2/6
you shouldn't ed it there add at least another chapter
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Enjoyed it.
Elizabeth Annette chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
yay! puckleberry and sike! i love it!
nora9gina chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
(There's nothing else to say)
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awe! I loved this!
lesa.blazer chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I'd love for you to continue this
Reddevil6394 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I read this story awhile ago and completely forgot about only to stumble upon it again and I still enjoy it just as much as the first time I read it. I love how Rachel takes a stand and really proves that glee needs her. And when Puck joins her, along with Santana and Mike it really creates a wonderful and new dynamic. The show down in the gym is epic, and I love every second of it. I can't wait to read this again. Wonderful work as always!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
loved it!
gnomelover chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Thank you!
Vivi H88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love it:)
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved this story as always with how you let Rachel grow and leave the Glee club after what they do to her. Puck leaving because he doesn't want to be a loser and then Santana and Mike leaving because Glee fell apart without Rachel... That's the kind of thing that should be in the show because it makes more sense than what is happening in the show. It was all perfect especially how you built up the Puckleberry relationship an just... Everything, it was all perfect! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing. Perfect.