Reviews for Don't You Desert Me Now
123glee123 chapter 1 . 2/6
you shouldn't ed it there add at least another chapter
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Enjoyed it.
Elizabeth Annette chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
yay! puckleberry and sike! i love it!
KaioM chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
(There's nothing else to say)
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awe! I loved this!
-Sammi
lesa.blazer chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I'd love for you to continue this
Reddevil6394 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I read this story awhile ago and completely forgot about only to stumble upon it again and I still enjoy it just as much as the first time I read it. I love how Rachel takes a stand and really proves that glee needs her. And when Puck joins her, along with Santana and Mike it really creates a wonderful and new dynamic. The show down in the gym is epic, and I love every second of it. I can't wait to read this again. Wonderful work as always!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
loved it!
gnomelover chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Thank you!
Vivi H88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love it:)
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved this story as always with how you let Rachel grow and leave the Glee club after what they do to her. Puck leaving because he doesn't want to be a loser and then Santana and Mike leaving because Glee fell apart without Rachel... That's the kind of thing that should be in the show because it makes more sense than what is happening in the show. It was all perfect especially how you built up the Puckleberry relationship an just... Everything, it was all perfect! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing. Perfect.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow that was so good you should think about writing more.

Dani
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Loved it so much! You have a gift :)
lambtastic chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love that Puck stood by Rachel:) I'm glad that when when they had that argument, Puck realized he was wrong and immediately apologized. A lot of stories where Rachel is sad like that, people write it as if she is wrong for feeling sorry for herself. But I feel like it is only human to feel that way. She should be able to say it out and move on. She has her pride and she is spilling her guts by confiding to him. So it's not right that he should make her feel more in the wrong. Anyway, I love the story:)