Reviews for Catch Me, I'm Falling
secreto chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
por favor sigue tu historia lo antes posible. es la Ășnica que tiene la pareja 00F2780, es de mis favoritas y llevo ya mucho tiempo esperando que la sigas. espero que pronto coloques un nuevo capitulo y saber lo que ha pasado con Tsuna.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I thought the exact same thing about Reborn's name! I wondered "who the hell would name their kid Reborn?" So I did a little research. Since Reborn isn't Japanese, I figured that maybe the name was only the translation of the original. Reborn in Italian is Rinato, which is definitely a name, or at least sounds like one. So there we have it! Reborn is actually Rinato. It's not a bad name, I don't think :D
BrokenBlackCat chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Oh my! I hope they're ok! :O And I really love it!
tora-chan83 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Even though its slightly darker than other stories I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you'll update soon :3 Like you mentioned before this is prob the only 00Fem2780 story so I can't wait to read what happens next ;D
Silverblueroses chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
World Travelling Chibitaku chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
GAHHH!

PLEASE UPDATEE!

although you haven't updated for...what, a year?
InuLovex chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Oh Tsuna
Hibird666 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
XD tsunnnnnnaaaaaaa i she's okay

By the way, it's Ciaossu. Not Ciassu, lol _
killerninjaz chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
...WOW...that was a really goood chapter! Cant wait for the next one! and i have read the whole series of the benedict society and let me tell you, it was one of the best series ive ever read.
Jazz Line chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Brilliant piece of work! I think you really captured the characters' emotions well _. (Though, what is with Yamamoto falling from the roof every time with either Enma or Tsuna XDD.)

I wonder when Tsuna will ever be able to give Enma back his ring, haha.

I almost thought Reborn was never going to make an appearance, much less in his adult form! X3.

Makes me wonder if Gokudera, Mukuro, Lambo & Hibari will make their appearance... and how they would make their appearance _

Best of luck,

Usagi-Tama des
Cuore l'anima della chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
so this time tsuna and yamamoto fall off the roof. at least shes making friends.
starlight-moonshine DAILY chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I've actually read The Mysterious Benedict Society and I have all 3 books now. It's one of my favorite series and I'm EXTREMELY happy that someone else enjoys it as much as I do. It's one of the only series(besides Harry Potter) that I re-read(which is something I don't normally do).
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Awwe cool update soon
Senna-X3 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Oh noes! :O a cliffhanger!

Yay, a new awesome story . I really like your writing style! I makes me feel happy...wait, that's to the word o.o

Well, just wondering, but this is then same world a regular KHR except the fact that Tsuna's a girl, and the fact the Enma came early, right?

Anywho, as I said before, awesome story! I really, really can't wait for the next chapter!
VirguleAddict chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Oh gosh, I so love this story. But you have many fans already, so that isn't new to you, is it XD ?

It's very well written. Reading what you do is a real pleasure for the mind. I'm not complimenting, but saying the true.

Keep up the good work !