Reviews for Paralyzed
God this is awful. The writing is immature and all over the place. Who the he'll wrote it? A 10 year old?!
Karenlillie chapter 18 . 1/6
Wait I'm confused on why she had to stay the night when the previous chapter ended with her being able to go home? "she gets to go home just as soon as the nurse brings Bella the discharge papers."
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2015
This story is amazing! It is probably one of my favorites on the site. I will be sure to read your other stories!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
That last part is my favorite!
misstresswillow chapter 16 . 9/1/2015
good chapter
misstresswillow chapter 15 . 9/1/2015
I hope Tanya gets the puss knocked out of her.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I don't want this story to be over! It's super good!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
Lolita-chi chapter 33 . 1/1/2015
What happened to Avery? I feel as though he was forgotten half way through the story?
kryman002 chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
I loved the story and the ending but one question what happened with avery?
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
This is just too unrealic. Her hospital stay should have been longer and she needs therapy. It's been like 2 days since she was hurt. Try reading Impact by Nise7465. You can learn something from it.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I thought it was unrealistic how seconds after Em tells his friends he has a sister, he gets a call from the hospital.
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 12/21/2013
I enjoyed this story. Hated how Edward treated Bella and wished she would have been a little stronger. But he kind of redeemed himself at the end. Thanks for the HEA. And thanks for writing this story.
Motherof8 chapter 32 . 12/21/2013