Reviews for Paralyzed
Naruisawesome chapter 20 . 10/7
Um... Bella was the one who wanted to "take things slow" NOT Edward...
Naruisawesome chapter 18 . 10/7
Bella knows Edward still loves her so of course he'd act that way if she waved some other guy in front of his face right after they decided to take a break! She shouldn't be such a jerk about it and consider his feelings.
Naruisawesome chapter 8 . 10/6
Okay, I'n confused... What exactly is stopping them from being together? Because as far as I can see, there's nothing. Just because of that comment about Tanya before he met her again, Edward suddenly decides he can't be with Bella? Seriously? That's ridiculous!
Sweettweet33 chapter 33 . 8/14
I've read this story mutiply times this is the first time I'm reading it finished great job
God this is awful. The writing is immature and all over the place. Who the he'll wrote it? A 10 year old?!
Karenlillie chapter 18 . 1/6
Wait I'm confused on why she had to stay the night when the previous chapter ended with her being able to go home? "she gets to go home just as soon as the nurse brings Bella the discharge papers."
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2015
This story is amazing! It is probably one of my favorites on the site. I will be sure to read your other stories!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
That last part is my favorite!
misstresswillow chapter 16 . 9/1/2015
good chapter
misstresswillow chapter 15 . 9/1/2015
I hope Tanya gets the puss knocked out of her.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I don't want this story to be over! It's super good!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
Lolita-chi chapter 33 . 1/1/2015
What happened to Avery? I feel as though he was forgotten half way through the story?
kryman002 chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
I loved the story and the ending but one question what happened with avery?
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
This is just too unrealic. Her hospital stay should have been longer and she needs therapy. It's been like 2 days since she was hurt. Try reading Impact by Nise7465. You can learn something from it.