Reviews for Mortal Kombat: Redemption
Dovahkiinlord chapter 32 . 2/11
Do not ever lose this story it is the best story I've ever read in mortal kombat fanfics and the ending is just so glorious
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
GODDAMNIT! Stupid Yue...
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
You use exclamation points when they're not necessary, but I really dig this story.
GO MILEENA!
bluemarvel0 chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
Epic story. Great job.

Later
Guest chapter 32 . 3/22/2016
This story wassabi so good! It's sad whenever a good story comes to an end. Anyways thank you for a good story to read with a good ending!
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 32 . 12/27/2015
I was Expecting Sub Zero Being With Multiple Mileena Clone
scarlet chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
sub–zero doesn't have a sister. frost's real name is unone and sub–zero's real name is kiag lang
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Boring
rebfan90 chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
Great story really enjoyed it!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
Sad to see it go, but what an awesome ride! I really loved this story!
BrutusPrimus chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
I almost didn't think you were gonna post this last chapter. Regardless, I think you did an excellent job, and wrote a most fitting end. Well done.
dice581 chapter 31 . 7/18/2015
the best mk story i have ever read and great aditions with nido and denise. And finnaly a happy ending that is well written including all of the main characters,but whatever happened to tanya,rain and reiko?i think you left it like that in case you will continue the story and with shang tsung and denise as well.I hope you will continue somehow incorporate jackqui or cassie or kung jin or etc from mk x into it as well but continuing with the same main characters kitana,mileena,jade and their families,since edenians can live live a lot longer then you will do,best of luck,trully a great story.
P.S.:hope you will continue somehow:)
P.P.S.:sorry for repost,keyboard is kinda dying
Ace of Spies chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
This story was so amazing I thoroughly enjoyed it! It must have been years since I began reading it and this fic remains one of my favorite Mortal Kombat fics to this day. It truly is amazing. Congratulations!
dice581 chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
the best mk story i have ever aditions with nido and a happy ending that is well written including all of the main characters,but whatever happened to tanya,rain and reiko?i think you left it like that in case you will continue the story and with shang tsung and denise as well.I hope you will continue somehow incorporate jackqui or cassie or kung jin or etc from mk x into it as well but continuing with the same main characters kitana,mileena,jade and their families,since edenians can live live a lot longer then you will do,best of luck,trully a great story.
dice581 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015