Reviews for Mortal Kombat: Redemtion
Boring
rebfan90 chapter 32 . 7/18
Great story really enjoyed it!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 32 . 7/18
Sad to see it go, but what an awesome ride! I really loved this story!
BrutusSilentium chapter 32 . 7/18
I almost didn't think you were gonna post this last chapter. Regardless, I think you did an excellent job, and wrote a most fitting end. Well done.
dice581 chapter 31 . 7/18
the best mk story i have ever read and great aditions with nido and denise. And finnaly a happy ending that is well written including all of the main characters,but whatever happened to tanya,rain and reiko?i think you left it like that in case you will continue the story and with shang tsung and denise as well.I hope you will continue somehow incorporate jackqui or cassie or kung jin or etc from mk x into it as well but continuing with the same main characters kitana,mileena,jade and their families,since edenians can live live a lot longer then you will do,best of luck,trully a great story.
P.S.:hope you will continue somehow:)
P.P.S.:sorry for repost,keyboard is kinda dying
Ace of Spies chapter 32 . 7/18
This story was so amazing I thoroughly enjoyed it! It must have been years since I began reading it and this fic remains one of my favorite Mortal Kombat fics to this day. It truly is amazing. Congratulations!
dice581 chapter 32 . 7/18
the best mk story i have ever aditions with nido and a happy ending that is well written including all of the main characters,but whatever happened to tanya,rain and reiko?i think you left it like that in case you will continue the story and with shang tsung and denise as well.I hope you will continue somehow incorporate jackqui or cassie or kung jin or etc from mk x into it as well but continuing with the same main characters kitana,mileena,jade and their families,since edenians can live live a lot longer then you will do,best of luck,trully a great story.
dice581 chapter 1 . 7/18
JasonVUK chapter 32 . 7/18
:D Nido and Denise were AWESOME characters really awesome and even funny which I loved.

This story has been one of if not THE best Mortal Kombat story I've ever read. :D Friggin' fantastic!
spanky1988.awj chapter 32 . 7/18
Great story j steele! Loved the ocs!
Your fan chapter 31 . 7/3
AARGH! On most interesting moment you've stopped! Bugger!
KyotoX chapter 8 . 7/2
Thrilling
Zeta Marz chapter 31 . 6/10
I don't like to say this, but please update this story!

I don't want to pressure you or anything, but my love for this story and to see it's conclusion is just huge. Make it the best you can, I'll wait as long as I have to.
killerdio123 chapter 31 . 5/31
When is the next chapter going to be up I love this story
dragonofdarknedflame chapter 31 . 5/14
Just finished reading through this fic, and while I'm pretty new to Mortal Kombat, I'm loving this fic and can't wait to see what happens next!