Reviews for Mortal Kombat: Redemtion
killerdio123 chapter 28 . 3/14
Really good so far
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 28 . 3/1
Holy hell. This was an awesome chapter! Go Mileena!
killerdio123 chapter 27 . 2/25
Please continue
killerdio123 chapter 1 . 2/25
I really like this, should be continued.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 27 . 2/24
Love this story. Please update soon.
MistaBiggles chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
Its good to hear you're back and back writing up more of this awesome story. All the MKX news and character reveals have gotten me all giddy for its release. Anyways great chapter to start back up with and I eagerly await for more in the future!
mklover2013 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Please update i love this book so much
Nido chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
Why did you stop? The story was very good :(
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Dynasty-Zero chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
Excellent chapter overall. I don't know what else to say. The pacing of the story is good and this maybe my favorite chapter of this story. Sindel telling Jade the reason why she killed her mother is actually a great part to revisit in Sindel's view. Maybe you can come up with a side chapter of that event and let us readers get a little insight of what happened. I would love to see how Jade's moth was actually like. Also about Jade's father too. Was he all into it as well? Interesting things you have going on.

If Kitana does die next chapter, I can see Jade going mad and becoming a tyrant just like her mother. I sort of want to see that lol. Since the new MK is coming out and it is 25 years later after MK 9, Boon did say that the villain is a known character, although Jade is really dead in the new timeline, maybe if you do a sequel you can make Jade the villain. Btw, I think the villain in MK 10 will be Liu Kang.

Again, Excellent chapter! Keep it up!
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Lots of conflict in this chapter! Didn't expect an update, but I'm glad to have read it. Excellent job!
Mkfannerd chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Well, this is going to be interesting in the next chapter. Will Jade kill Kitana, or will Kitana be able to stop her?
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Oh my...awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Ace of Spies chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Wow this was epic. AHHH I KNEW IT FUCK YOU SKARLET! Hopefully Kitana will kill at least one of these guys. Skarlet just killed Sareena! Is Noob ok with that? WHERE IS JADE? Why do I have an awesome feeling that she and Kitana are gonna have an awesome fight.
Ace of Spies chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Things just got way more complicated.