Reviews for For the Man Who Has Everything
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
intresting story!
Caramel.Raven chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Wow, I really like the idea of the Black Mercy. It actually seems like the perfect tool for assisted suicide, pleasant and painless. The plotline with Ruth and Bonne was interesting and of course, I'm glad Jim picked Spock over the illusion of a happy family.
Thanks for the story :D
cool chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I like this , i like this a lot almost as much as a dream is a wish your heart makes
Kalidris chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Great story :)
blueEyre chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
good story.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
well that was cool. interesting plot. kind of sad, good ending
starfish422 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
So, I sort of can't believe this only has 39 reviews. That's something of a travesty. It is really well-written and intriguing. I'm looking forward to reading on. :)

xoxo Katie
Doni chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Great story! I just loved the twists and unique plot. Lovely work.
Grissini chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
God, I cried so much.
aomoa chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Really interesting and unique plot! :)
Fuurou chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I was surprised you updated so quickly! But you wrapped this up beautifully. _ You had a typo in there, but one missing letter doesn't change my high opinion of this story. I'm looking forward to any K/S fictions you'll write in the future.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I loved this an di loved your explenatin about Ruth lol about time someone did it! Great job with the ending it was perfect how jim chose spock over everyone else!
Cristalake chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
That... makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up... I was wondering why Jim wasn't with Spock! Lovely ending... :-)
Heartsong's Fanfictions chapter 5 . 9/19/2010