Reviews for Leaving Things Behind Us
Oh my gooddd! Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Continue this! Ah it's so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
As much as I love Katara (and your excellent skills as a storyteller), I want the Taang! xD
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
I WILL keep returning until there is an update. That's not optional.

This fic is just sitting in my bookmarks folder and this page is probably tired of seeing me. So cut us both some slack and update...please! How could you just suddenly decide to stop after a development like this one?! I want to keep reading the awkward situations they get into and how their relationship is changing! It's my break between studying for exams. Please don't let me burn out!

Signed,
A Fan
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Okay. Just because you think it's a bad omen doesn't mean you just stop! It's great. The story's great. Everything's great! ...Except the break you've been taking from updating. That's not great. Not great at all. As a matter of fact, it's terrible. Even worse than treason. Don't run away from the story please. I love it and I really would love to read it until the end. Please come back!

Signed,
A Fan
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Toph Hedrick chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Finish the story! And merry Christmas I wanna see what happens!
whispers-into-the-void chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
OMG. This is so amazing. PLZ UPDATE SOO!
Rookie-Bee chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Excellent story! Please update soon!
sleepdeprived91 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
please update!
Enchansive chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
y u abandoned ;A;
RestInPiece chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Heyy, this is RestInPiece, I got an account on here but haven't been able to get on cuz of stuuupid password problems, but aanyway, awwwsome freakin story so far:) I would have reviewed the other chaps but I'm lucky my phone is letting me review this one, stupid thing...so yeah, really really good story so far, and I don't kno for sure how long its been since u have updated, but please do lol(: u r a reallly good author and this story is freakin unbelievably great lol:) so please update soon, I'll promise to try and review the chap when u do, and I'll be the first to do it...if my phone let's me...lol..but yeah, great chap(: can't wait for an update(:
serena-ss chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
its great please make mor
Mollypop chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Hey! I love WTMCO! It's my second fave zutara fic so far. My first fave is "Stalking Zuko" .

Upload soon! Mollypop
Professor Pajamas chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
when are you posting the next chapter? i cant wait for more!