Reviews for Sin
Jennywalker6 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I was reading the first one while listening to east of eden by zella day. the song combined with the first chapter was amazing, i liked the exploration of evil alice, she kind of reminded me of bellatrix from HP. You might have guessed but i'm going through the alice jasper stories you have and thus far i haven't found one i don't like, thank you.
Lord Sanguine chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Great work.
alicewhitlockb chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
alice plays with her "food" like a cat ;), fits her bubbly personality and jasper just the perfect man and a little overprotective ;). love it

(sorry for my bad english)
Scars for Blood chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! IN a really creepy way...
InspirationAndroid chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
I found this chapter the best! But believe you-me, I liked all three of them!

It's sadistically sweet! I feel like only Alice and Jasper (Or Maria and Jasper if you prefer...) can pull somthing this off!

I think it's mainly because Alice and Jasper probably really would be living like this if it wasn't for Alice's visions.

You made it highly believe-able. It's not out of character at all!

(Like alot of stories are...I mean...I like to stick with All-human stories...But this is one of my only exceptions...)

This is a really cool story! Good job!

-TxHmSl
Ls11 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
LOL. Nice chapter! :D
Twilight Empress 19 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
This is an amazing story. So dark, yet so interesting. It's different from the ones you write and definately different from the ones I read but it's very entertaining nevertheless. The chapters have a dark humor to them, which I find awesome. Please update this story soon. It's great!
Graciemaysmom chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
LOL! That was great! Alice getting drunk would be a fun thing to see! Glad to see you writing again!
Lucy Alyce chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
very creative with the ouija board. and the drunkenness. they're adorable, even as human blood-drinkers. loved it!
PhandomGirl chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Ahaha! That was great! Creepy but great Alice was hilarious drunk. 'i don't take kindly to the bitch comment' shows that you shouldn't swear at dead people lol
CharliDenae chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Alice is a trip! "Good bye"! Truly creepy, but oh, so fun! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
LOL! Alice sure is an evil little pixie in this story! I love it! So different from Stephanie Meyers' version! I love how Jasper enjoys her, though, no matter if she's evil or sweet. Perfect!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow! I love the characters of Jasper and Alice, and you have caught them perfectly, if they were true to their vampire nature. I love the way that Jasper is still protective of Alice, and the way she is still playful and giggly, but with a dark, sadistic edge. Fun & creepy at the same time!
My over-protective fool chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
haha this is the best chapter yet
she's just dreaming chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ah I wish I could see more stories like theses3

Especially Alice and Jasper.

Sometimes dark ones can be awesome(: