Reviews for America's Children
a.whitfield2018 chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
I love this. Please make more.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
You have to continue. PLEASE!
I3Nico45 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I love this story! It's great to find a story with Kansas in it! They usually focus on literally all the other states. People give Kansas so little love and it annoys me because I live in Kansas (over by Wichita, which is the biggest city in Kansas) And we really do have a horrible history. We became a state, and then BAM. Civil War. And Missouri wasn't helpful with all the raids and things when we tried to become a state. 4 times we tried to make a state constitution! 4 times! It was the Wyandotte (SP?) That was actually accepted, I believe.
Oh dear, I think I'm turning into my 7th grade history class.
(P.s. make sure to mention all the fields of crops we have here! I went on a 3 day 60 mile walk (Father Kaupan Walk. Google It) through the country side. Trust me when I say that there were some HUGE fields.)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
More! I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I vote them to be friends and I'm wondering could Alaska meet Russia because I think that will be very interesting that they meet each other
9foxgrl chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
poor boy
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
AGHHHHHH why did you stop? NOOOOO I LOVE THIS STORY!
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
This is great! I so wish you would continue it. You nailed Kansas. We're badass with our guns, not some mumbling hillbillies with corn like the steotype. Amazing job! I love all your characters, and if I were a better artist would draw fanart.
saturn671 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Russia and Kansas are going to be able to get along perfectly what with all the sunflowers and things!
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
this is a great story so far, i cant wait to see what will happen next
confused reader chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
So where'd America go? I doubt he'd (knowingly) leave his kids alone with RUSSA!
reader chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I don't know, but America seems a little OOC. A bit too sothern maybe...
Jayhawker chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
As a born-and-bred Kansan and from Lawrence (the city burned in Quantrill's Raid), I gotta say it is kinda weird that Missouri and Kansas seem to get along so well, especially considering the two states continue to battle in sports in what they call the Border War. I do like the reference to Bleeding Kansas and I like how she's a gunslinger, what with Kansas having Dodge City. I wonder if the reference to her shooting her family has to do with Missouri.

Random state fact: Colorado has a bad habit of damming up rivers that lead into Kansas thus ruining a lot on farmland on the Kansas/Colorado side.

And to the reviewer I saw earlier, Kansas actually is quite hilly on its north-eastern side, but alas, very flat the closer you get to Colorado.

Otherwise, I do think it's a cute story. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of pairing Russia and Kansas together. The power difference is slightly awkward. It'd be a cute friendship though, a place for Russia to see his sunflowers that he loves so much. I'm curious to how this story develops.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
hmm cant wait to see alfreds reaction to all this and what was his reaction to whats happening at the next meeting?

and you misspelled say in "i say we let him deal with her"at the bottom of the page