Reviews for Ten Little Shibusen Students
MUTO TOHO chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Wow Maka your best friend just died and you got over it rather quikly. Seriously Crona is Maka's BEST friend and she just now got over? That's kinda soulless.
death the girl chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Oh wow. That was frickin amazing! I didn't expect maka to kill soul in her dream. Hell I didn't know it was a dream! Great job!
firerose132 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
wow that is the coolest story i ever read :)
Guard-y nut chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
I was kinda hoping Kim would fly out, find Ox, then black out. Think about it, it's actually really funny! Still love the ending!
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
I still can't beileve Maka killed Soul. I've watched Soul Eater but I've never heard of the book And Then There Were None, maybe I'll read it myself. Kid still freaks me out talking about the natural balance of good killing good. This brings out a new side to him, great fic though and it's in my favorites
Thieving Alchemist chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Who would want to kill patty XD hahaha
Thieving Alchemist chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Who would want to kill patty XD hahaha
birdsknight chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Creeeeeepyyy... I actually read the book a few years ago, so I knew how some of it would go, but I didn't expect Kid to be the mastermind behind it all. I thought it would be Crona, but nooopee! Great story anyway, before I start to ramble.
Appleblx chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
I SO LOVED THE ENDING! I LUVLES UR STORIES BRIDGE! UR ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS! KEEP IT UP! :D
Appleblx chapter 7 . 10/11/2010