Reviews for A Matter of Trust
NoraLovesCookies chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
This story is so great. Please continue this one because it's way to good to give it up.
Christiangirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Poor Gil and Sara, having to deal with this idiot once again! I hope that Griss, Sara and the team will be able to stop this slime bucket before he can cause any further harm to Grissom and Sara! Another great chapter! I hope there's much more to come!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
OH NO! I hope Grissom and the team will be able to catch this fool before he tries to harm Sara! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I'm glad that Sara finally let Grissom in, letting the walls that she put up come down! I just hope that she will let the rest of the team help her as well. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great start to what promises to be a great story!
my.name.is.JoJo chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
why didn't you finish the story it's been 7 years?
unnoticedshadow chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
This story is great! Please finish this story. I know that it hasn't been updated in a while, but please finish it, even if it's only a couple more chapters!
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
wow this is awesome.. keeps you in suspense so much.. love it! update soon please!
QTR chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
CONTINUE SOON!
The Magic Bringer chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
A while? it seems a litle more than a hwile to me. 3 days, ool, 3 weeks, fine, 3 months, maybe you had a bad stretch, but 3 years? inexcusable now that i've sufficiently berrated you, please update.
Jamie chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
That was so good! please finish it! PLEASE!
CSI SaraGrissom chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
i love it you so needto finish this
Jen chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
Please please update! I just rediscovered this story and my curiousity is peaked. Did you ever finish it? Please post the rest if you did. I want to know what Tom did to Sara and what is going to happen next. Thanks, Jen
emma chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
i just now read this fic u have to up date PLZ
Mrs.-Gil-Grissom chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
You cant stop there... you need more... what happens? tell tell tell...