Reviews for Dreams in Darkness
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Why is it always gryffindors idea to build a school, seems ambitious anyway, a slytherin trait. Just like this line

"but decided there was little point in arguing. There rarely was once Godric had an idea in his head."

applies more to slytherins. Helga and Rowena would have thought of it to.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Interesting, although it would have been more interesting to know the context for what battles they were talking about.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Interesting way of looking at things.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is just beautiful. Your imagination continues to astound me.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow, this is kind of awesome. I haven't read much at all about the founders, and I recently accepted a challenge and was assigned the Founders era to write about. It's a difficult era (for me anyway), because we know so little about the people. Well, we have 4 characters who are rather well fleshed out, but other than that, there's very little known. I love how this fic just focuses on Godric and Salazar. I take it they haven't met Rowena yet at this point, since they mention Helga but not her.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Or not...
Katamabob chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great moment, very well written. I love it _

Kate
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Yeah; far too little is known of the founders. Someone needs to talk to the Sorting Hat, hm?
TheDigiZoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
yay! thus hogwarts is founded! nope, he did not forget it. he made it! haha, i liked it muchly.
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love the way Godric and Salazar call each other "brothers", but it also makes the situation and all sort of sad, seeing as they don't end up that anymore. I haven't read a founders story before, and this is my first, which was perfect. :)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I absolutely loved the way you started this, and how Salazar laughed in response. Also, I liked the mention of Helga and how she had to work to get trained because there weren't any other options then. And the way they called each other "brother" made me kind of sad, seeing how their houses treat each other centuries later. Nice fic!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
love it love it love it. This is a great insight into the founders' world-it makes their story so much more interesting knowing that Gryffindor and Slytherin were like brothers at one time. I'd love to read more stuff like this.

p.s. I'm assuming they haven't met Rowena yet?
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Loved this story :) I could really picture that being the way that the idea for Hogwarts first came to be. Question: Where's Rowena Ravenclaw? She's the only one you didn't mention.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I LIKE Godric Gryffindor's idealistic outlook loads.
Laughing Luna chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I've not read any from the time of the founders, and this was an interesting perspective. :)