Reviews for First Date
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Really cute with a hilarious ending.
awriterofstories chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good one, hopefully DC will make their first date as good you made yours. Looking back on this this story after the SM/WW hookup, I see some interesting points. They really are the only ones of their kind, and therefore, are drawn to each other. You brought them together because they were lonely, same as the comics. I've also been rereading a few other fanfics and seen the same thing: They come together because there is no one else out there except each other. I think that's the driving reason we ship the couple.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hahaha that was funny and romantic all wrapped into a wonderful one-shot!
apocalipsis666 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
moreless, it would have been better in third person;

Wonder woman looks so easy, it is not her
Mummified-Fandoms-Fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Lovely interaction between the two! I really enjoyed reading this.
Sunset Rise chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy. Loved this story and very like Superman aka Clark Kent to act so gentlemanly when all Wonder Woman aka Princess Diana wanted to do was GET IT ON! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved that and the way you wrote Diana was great because she is exactly who she is - a dominating figure of a woman! On a serious note, the explanation of Diana's sudden interest in Clark and her fake relationship with Bruce was nicely written and told through Diana. Examples and details are what make fanfiction stories work best when trying to piece people together for good reason. The only bad thing I can say is: I wish it went on forever! :D
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
"I couldn't resist egging him on. Bruce is so stiff and it was amusing to see him uncomfortable. Wally mentioned a laxative would do him some good."

Yeah, I'm sure there's been more than a few times they all wished they could do something to get him to pull out the bat-pole that's stuck up his *ss. lol

And she's right...seeing Batman in uncomfortable (but mostly harmless) situations is usually pretty hilarious. (you know her and Zatanna are never gonna let him live down the singing thing. lol)
Fostersb chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love having Clark's opinion about his relationship with Lois and Diana. I also love the banter and humor that exists between Diana and Clark. Great job.
john777 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story, good humor.
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Loved the humor and that Diana knows what she wants.

Wish you had written JL/JLU :-)
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved reading Clark in 1st person. Interesting insights into his mind and so relieved to see he thinks like a guy...even if he is a gentleman.

Very nice take on the JL/JLU verse and showing why Diana tried with Bruce, only as second choice only to fail, exactly like the comics. Diana is very warm and likeable here too. Unlike her haughty hostile JLU self.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
very cool
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was a really fun read there, and liked how you made a lot of needed points about Supes there, as he is indecisive when it comes to romance, and then he decides to go with the news harpy anyway, and DC just takes it to ridiculous extremes with he and her, which is a shame. Liked your portrayals of Diana there, as a very lively, vivacious woman who knows what she likes.