Reviews for Dragon Soul: Ryu Senko
Griffin87443 chapter 15 . 10/18
nice write a sequel
Wha chapter 1 . 10/13
Just from these two sentences the man was frowning rather badly. 'Who breaks a girls heart?' He closed his eyes and for a second his eyelids flashed silver before turning back to their tan color. He nodded having gotten the info he wanted. (yes its an ability of his and no he won't use it again hes morally againest it but this was important to him)

So wait,... you're saying he's morally against reading people's minds (which is what I assume you had him do, as you never explained a thing), but tried to cover it's use by saying it was important to him? Are you telling me that some random girl talking about a guy breaking a girl's heart was "important" enough to use this ability that he was OH SO morally against?

This right here almost made me stop reading the story,... it's already hypocritical of itself.

Asuma replied, "now see here we train our teams..."
Sora snapped and said sternly, "DON'T LIE TO ME!"
He continued, "Asuma, you simply train Shikamaru in shogi and go, leaving Ino to be a fangirl, simple genjutsu would have worked for her, and Choji to eat and not really work on his skills, Kurenai, you focused far too much on Hinata when you could have simply trapped her in a genjustu that showed her she had to save her friends or die. You still trained Kiba and Shino but their clans have done the most work. I won't lay all the blame on you because you did offer them training at anytime they just don't fit your style. Gai, you are the best teacher here you never neglected your students and although you did train Lee the most, he needed it and Tenten and Neji were never ignored. ... Kakkashi? well... you just plain suck. You trained the Uchiha because of his bloodline and neglicted the fangirl, which could have been cured by a genjutsu similar to the one for Hinata and Ino. To be honost your biggest mistake is the orange wearing prodigy who needs to be taught how to fight and how to use chakra correctly. If you would have, He would be a Chunnin almost Jounin right now and not an academy student!"

This whole thing doesn't make a LICK of sense. How does he know everything you've said here,... you just previously stated that he's morally against reading the minds of others,... yet it seems as though he's done it again! Without a reasoning this time!

I'm sorry,... but this story is far too linear and changing for it to make any sense. I'm calling it here, Naruto becomes all powerful, encounters one battle that might be tough, and gets a harem of women who can't be sexually pleasured without more girls being involved.

I'm telling you this now,... I haven't read beyond chapter 1.
goldenlemonsage chapter 3 . 9/21
sannin and kage are the same in ability level they are both s rank depending on the village
Robert7381 chapter 10 . 8/23
Jimmy Page chapter 12 . 4/22
I just know that Sasuke Uchiha will be really mad.
Robert Spino chapter 10 . 4/19
You got the beautiful friendship phrase from one of the Humphrey Bogart movies
XMoonWolfX chapter 2 . 2/28
Lol author demos style flashback no jutsu
CptDeadfire chapter 2 . 1/28
See, there's a thing that most authors do. They go over their earlier chapters and rewrite them, to make them more readable, thus attracting more viewers. The fact that you haven't done this says of a few reasons.

1. You forgot your password, and are unable to get it back, thus this review will nothing.
2. You are lazy.

Now the running theory is that you're lazy, as that is more likely. Now I have nothing against lazy people, as I am quite a lazy sod myself. But when you have a story that is this popular, let alone the originality of it, it makes you seem like a twat. Toodles!
Pillowism chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
*Koken. Ken is read in on'yomi and Fox is ko when read in on'yomi. Kitsune is the kun'yomi reading for Fox. I believe it's better to have two kanji read in on'yomi rather than one or the other.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Actually why does the KAGE of the village NEED to explain anything at all to the Jounins? He's SUPPOSED to be their leader, not the other way around! Just tell them that "yes that did in fact happen, as to how? It's above your pay grade!" and leave it be.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Not bad, I like this one, but one thing, how does the council get away with THREATENING a clan heir? That should land all their collective asses in jail or EXECUTED (if not officially then just have the nins kill them off for their sheer hubris, it's not like the hokage NEEDS to know they collectively killed off citizens of the leaf) But other then that, great job on how to explain away the age difference... I like it, since dragons are basically immortal then it stands to reason their area would have time move oddly.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Why chew them out only to make them forget afterward? That seems kinda self-defeating. I wholeheartedly agree with the whole "IGNORE THEM" thing in his speech though, they are JUST civilians and all they HAVE is their mouths! They don't have the power to take on even a gennin and in a world ruled by personal power? That makes them pretty much bottom of the totem pole regardless of what they THINK about themselves, to ninja they shouldn't be a threat, they should be a joke! They might have money, but only for as long as the ninja ALLOW them to have it, if the nins wanted, they would just TAKE their money (it's not like the civilians could stop them) it honestly blows me away at how LAZY 99% of konoha's ninja are portrayed, I mean seriously, they don't get on the civilian council's bad side because they bitch too much? How lazy is that? EVERYONE learns as a child how to tune out annoying, bitchy, people (read: teachers)
nicholas.souddress chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
BE-E-A-UUUU-TIFUL friendship, Shini-chan." (10 cyber cookies to whoever figures out where I got this from)
Bruce Almighty
StayBlessed chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Honestly...the whole switching genders thing was just fucking weird and off putting. That should be at the top as a warning. lol
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
heh ride him... that's what she said