Reviews for Dragon Soul: Ryu Senko
Kyrie Akat chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
On your little AN it's funny how you made the story that way and try to make it sound like it's ironic.
Kyrie Akat chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Too tired to correct the mistakes, you probably aren't going to fix them any way
Kyrie Akat chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Woah there cowboy, relationships going way too fucking fast
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
Catfish are damn good eating.
LordofTerror chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
the fuck lemon did I just read? like please don't don't do that again
Inari Darmoset Tokisaki chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I. b? 7nlc ttc
y ? ibn5p5p
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
"who would willingly have sex with a female version of themselves . . ."
... ummmm me?!
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
Lol well played on the s rank fires of youth genjutsu
HyperA1985 chapter 15 . 5/22/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 16 and I hope Naruto gains a bloodline.
FoxySparda7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
ryuu means dragon, most writters (me included) tend to just put it like ryu because its the same and the roght way to write it is ryƫ jin while the word itself dosent have a meaning it stand for god like raijin (lightning god) fujin (wind god) and many others in japan mythtology ken means sword and that is what you were looking for Kenryu or Ryuken one or the other is the right way im not a master in kanjis so this is as far as i can help you go if you need help, had doubs or are you simply gonna keep writing something in another lenguaje dont complicate yourself use the translator
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
what was the point of the rant if they won't even remember it
Griffin87443 chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
nice write a sequel
Wha chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Just from these two sentences the man was frowning rather badly. 'Who breaks a girls heart?' He closed his eyes and for a second his eyelids flashed silver before turning back to their tan color. He nodded having gotten the info he wanted. (yes its an ability of his and no he won't use it again hes morally againest it but this was important to him)

So wait,... you're saying he's morally against reading people's minds (which is what I assume you had him do, as you never explained a thing), but tried to cover it's use by saying it was important to him? Are you telling me that some random girl talking about a guy breaking a girl's heart was "important" enough to use this ability that he was OH SO morally against?

This right here almost made me stop reading the story,... it's already hypocritical of itself.

Asuma replied, "now see here we train our teams..."
Sora snapped and said sternly, "DON'T LIE TO ME!"
He continued, "Asuma, you simply train Shikamaru in shogi and go, leaving Ino to be a fangirl, simple genjutsu would have worked for her, and Choji to eat and not really work on his skills, Kurenai, you focused far too much on Hinata when you could have simply trapped her in a genjustu that showed her she had to save her friends or die. You still trained Kiba and Shino but their clans have done the most work. I won't lay all the blame on you because you did offer them training at anytime they just don't fit your style. Gai, you are the best teacher here you never neglected your students and although you did train Lee the most, he needed it and Tenten and Neji were never ignored. ... Kakkashi? well... you just plain suck. You trained the Uchiha because of his bloodline and neglicted the fangirl, which could have been cured by a genjutsu similar to the one for Hinata and Ino. To be honost your biggest mistake is the orange wearing prodigy who needs to be taught how to fight and how to use chakra correctly. If you would have, He would be a Chunnin almost Jounin right now and not an academy student!"

This whole thing doesn't make a LICK of sense. How does he know everything you've said here,... you just previously stated that he's morally against reading the minds of others,... yet it seems as though he's done it again! Without a reasoning this time!

I'm sorry,... but this story is far too linear and changing for it to make any sense. I'm calling it here, Naruto becomes all powerful, encounters one battle that might be tough, and gets a harem of women who can't be sexually pleasured without more girls being involved.

I'm telling you this now,... I haven't read beyond chapter 1.
goldenlemonsage chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
sannin and kage are the same in ability level they are both s rank depending on the village
Robert7381 chapter 10 . 8/23/2016