Reviews for Dragon Soul: Ryu Senko
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 6 . 10/7
heh ride him... that's what she said
numair2304 chapter 6 . 9/21
The fact that during the Chunin exam Naruto just decided to play poker made my day and that Ibiki actually joined the game made it even better. I'm still laughing while writing this. Can't wait to see what happens later in the story.
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 9 . 8/28
Great job little rushed with the naruto and sasuke fight, really wanted to see naruto's raikira face off against sasuke's chidori
Anon E. Mus chapter 5 . 5/25
Just thought of something. naruto's cannon affinity is wind, so Wind/Lightnin jutsus. *mind blown*
You know the sun risers in the east and sets in the west, right?
I-Am-A-Human chapter 1 . 2/28
If you're looking for some good english-japanese translator, I'd recommend you to download 'Jsho' from Google Play Store from your android smartphone... Hope this would help other fanfic authors too... Sorry for my not-so-good English...
I liked the story it was really sweet and well thought out
hakon2feb chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Ok, so the council got a small taste of what they deserve...
I have read some stories where the civilian council is brutally killed. It always makes me laugh to see them get what's coming for them :p
Anyways, Naruto is now a dragon summoner, and we get a sneak preview of coming events :D

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Ok, so that wasn't very nice of the village... I'm starting to believe that Orochimaru had the right idea all along... If anyone has the right to destroy the village, it should be Naruto.
Anyways... It looks like the age gap problem will be fixed along with Naruto's training. Guess that opens the possibility to engage with Hana :p
Keep it up :)

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Ok, so Naruto is free at last. (Yay )
Even if his brain is back to where it should be, how come he still craves ramen? I mean, ramen isn't exactly healthy for you, so why would he eat something that has about 0 nutrition value?
Anyways... Training and soon chuunin exam... Atleast Naruto is free of the Kyuubi now :)

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Interesting concept so far.
I can only wait and see what will happen, but it looks like Naruto will truly unlock some amazing potential in this fic.
Also, i'm not one to turn down a good bashing if it is justified. So far, you score some points in shielding Gai, because he is really the only dedicated sensei of the gening teams. :)
I'll continue to read, and perhaps i'll fling you another review soon :)

Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
not bad a tad rushed but not bad
potterqueen86 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ryujin is the translation for dragon. Doragon-shin is translation for dragon god.
Drew86419 chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Oh my fucking god no I seriously would am stopping reading this story after that fucking lemon. My god its a new idea but just fucking NO! "hey im a dude and my girlfriend turns into a dude so she can fuck me." Yeah really wish I can get that fucking scene out of my head.
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
orochimaru sounds like the wicked witch of the west