Reviews for Dragon Soul: Ryu Senko
"who would willingly have sex with a female version of themselves . . ."
... ummmm me?!
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 7 . 7/22
Lol well played on the s rank fires of youth genjutsu
HyperA1985 chapter 15 . 5/22
I am looking forward to chapter 16 and I hope Naruto gains a bloodline.
FoxySparda7 chapter 1 . 4/29
ryuu means dragon, most writters (me included) tend to just put it like ryu because its the same and the roght way to write it is ryƫ jin while the word itself dosent have a meaning it stand for god like raijin (lightning god) fujin (wind god) and many others in japan mythtology ken means sword and that is what you were looking for Kenryu or Ryuken one or the other is the right way im not a master in kanjis so this is as far as i can help you go if you need help, had doubs or are you simply gonna keep writing something in another lenguaje dont complicate yourself use the translator
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
what was the point of the rant if they won't even remember it
Griffin87443 chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
nice write a sequel
Wha chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Just from these two sentences the man was frowning rather badly. 'Who breaks a girls heart?' He closed his eyes and for a second his eyelids flashed silver before turning back to their tan color. He nodded having gotten the info he wanted. (yes its an ability of his and no he won't use it again hes morally againest it but this was important to him)

So wait,... you're saying he's morally against reading people's minds (which is what I assume you had him do, as you never explained a thing), but tried to cover it's use by saying it was important to him? Are you telling me that some random girl talking about a guy breaking a girl's heart was "important" enough to use this ability that he was OH SO morally against?

This right here almost made me stop reading the story,... it's already hypocritical of itself.

Asuma replied, "now see here we train our teams..."
Sora snapped and said sternly, "DON'T LIE TO ME!"
He continued, "Asuma, you simply train Shikamaru in shogi and go, leaving Ino to be a fangirl, simple genjutsu would have worked for her, and Choji to eat and not really work on his skills, Kurenai, you focused far too much on Hinata when you could have simply trapped her in a genjustu that showed her she had to save her friends or die. You still trained Kiba and Shino but their clans have done the most work. I won't lay all the blame on you because you did offer them training at anytime they just don't fit your style. Gai, you are the best teacher here you never neglected your students and although you did train Lee the most, he needed it and Tenten and Neji were never ignored. ... Kakkashi? well... you just plain suck. You trained the Uchiha because of his bloodline and neglicted the fangirl, which could have been cured by a genjutsu similar to the one for Hinata and Ino. To be honost your biggest mistake is the orange wearing prodigy who needs to be taught how to fight and how to use chakra correctly. If you would have, He would be a Chunnin almost Jounin right now and not an academy student!"

This whole thing doesn't make a LICK of sense. How does he know everything you've said here,... you just previously stated that he's morally against reading the minds of others,... yet it seems as though he's done it again! Without a reasoning this time!

I'm sorry,... but this story is far too linear and changing for it to make any sense. I'm calling it here, Naruto becomes all powerful, encounters one battle that might be tough, and gets a harem of women who can't be sexually pleasured without more girls being involved.

I'm telling you this now,... I haven't read beyond chapter 1.
goldenlemonsage chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
sannin and kage are the same in ability level they are both s rank depending on the village
Robert7381 chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
huh
Jimmy Page chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
I just know that Sasuke Uchiha will be really mad.
Robert Spino chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
You got the beautiful friendship phrase from one of the Humphrey Bogart movies
XMoonWolfX chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Lol author demos style flashback no jutsu
CptDeadfire chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
See, there's a thing that most authors do. They go over their earlier chapters and rewrite them, to make them more readable, thus attracting more viewers. The fact that you haven't done this says of a few reasons.

1. You forgot your password, and are unable to get it back, thus this review will nothing.
2. You are lazy.

Now the running theory is that you're lazy, as that is more likely. Now I have nothing against lazy people, as I am quite a lazy sod myself. But when you have a story that is this popular, let alone the originality of it, it makes you seem like a twat. Toodles!
Pillowism chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
*Koken. Ken is read in on'yomi and Fox is ko when read in on'yomi. Kitsune is the kun'yomi reading for Fox. I believe it's better to have two kanji read in on'yomi rather than one or the other.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Actually why does the KAGE of the village NEED to explain anything at all to the Jounins? He's SUPPOSED to be their leader, not the other way around! Just tell them that "yes that did in fact happen, as to how? It's above your pay grade!" and leave it be.