Reviews for Like a Rose on The Grave of Love
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
There are some small typos most I will let go, but I must insist that it says Clint Eastwood movie not Clean Eastwood movie although it is a really funny typo and I still got your meaning.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
Here is a review for the plot bunny, "you are doing a great job and your plot is woven together beautifully".
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
This is awesome! You are doing a great job. I am looking forward to more of the story. Sometimes you say in the dialogue "asked him Dante" instead of "Dante asked him" it is something small but it really throws me off when I am reading.
King of Hearts 129 chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
Very cool crossover! I'd never even considered a DmC/Vampire Hunter D fanfic before so its an unexpected yet interesting story. Love D and Dante's interactions and the inclusion of Vergil. Not to mention the cameo by Dracula. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hasunohana88 chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
Just as funny as ever. I love those three. Then, what will happen ? I wanna know !
Zophiel Lagace chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Hello,

Oww, Vergil was so cute, I absolutely loved his reaction, he should be proud of himself, I truly doubt anyone else would have reacted better than him seeing D like that. And Lefty, he was awesome too (he is a little perv). I wonder what is Dracula going to say.

Hugs,
Zophiel
HextheDaydreamer chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
So glad for the update!
It's a lot of fun seeing Vergil react to D and Dante's relationship.
SirenaLoreley chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
Amazing update! Vergil looks as lost (and maybe a bit jealous, though I'm not sure if towards Dante or D) as ever... Mh, but I guess they are okay for now...
Lefty seems worried about D tasting Dante's blood... I wonder about the consequences, too...
Thanks for updating! Take care and good luck!
Kain Vixenheim chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
This is great
This is the first vamp hunter d story I've read
Don't know why
I loved the books so ...
Ah well
Please
Update
This is amazing
Also
I want to know more of what is now happening in vergils doubtless broken brain
I Moran
My brain would be broken if I walked in on something like that
Especially between those two
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
Great story. Thank you for writing in English! Heads up. Siemies twins are physicaly joined.. not sure how that would work. I need to read the rest of the books.
Thank you for writing! I like your build up and how you use lefty is great.
SirenaLoreley chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I really hope D and Dante will be able to continue this amazing relationship (though Vergil is surely angry because his brother took the dhampir for himself, so to speak).
I wonder what did Dracula mean with his warning... guess we'll see it in the near future (lol).
Thanks for updating! Take care and good luck!
HextheDaydreamer chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Oh, Vergil (laughs)...that image though...ha, I can't breathe.

I loved that Daddy Drac came over to tell Dante to leave D alone, that conversation was really good. Dante's response was even better. And Vergil - "This is what is looks like", I can't even...
So glad you uploaded, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Zophiel Lagace chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
"You are not the first parent to give me that speech" Oh, that surely made me laugh. I just love your Dante, he is amazing. As always it was a great reading your work.
SirenaLoreley chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I've read all the episodes and WOW, I'm so happy to have discovered this treasure! Never thought of a Crossover between DMC and Vampire Hunter D, and you did a marvelous job! I loved your depictions, your style is interesting, clear and funny (specially funny, I loved that!).
This chapter, of course, was the BEST! and it makes me think, was it a dream? or was it real? anyway, it was delicious XD
Take care and good luck!
Anna chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter, you really are one of the finest authors on this site, and I have read the works of hundreds here over the years. Unique blend of poetic and humouristic style! Update and make me happy please!