Reviews for The Easy Way
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love this interpretation. I just felt so much for Damon and Elena in that scene, and you captured it really well. And I prefer this idea, that Damon knew about the ring but wanted to protect Elena and keep her away from him, and Elena knew that he knew...it just fits them better, I think.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
that's super sad! I kinda wish she had told the truth in that episode. love your spiritual fanfic for the two!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Can I just say that I'm glad someone found a way to justify his actions. I've just been re-watching the series on Netflix and it's this scene that just makes my stomach clench. Damon just needs to control those (for lack of a better word) temper tantrums of his. I'm glad your story put him in control. Thank you.
lizziebells chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You are quickly becoming one on my absolute favorite authors! Your stories are just... different - and I'm saying this in the best way possible. Your stories, they're just so good! You're amazing :)
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That one nearly made me cry. Reading all your stories makes me want to go back and re-watch this season...well, the entire series. :)
dazedrose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. Beautifully written
LavenderLou88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oops. So I "favorited" like three of your stories. So I'm reviewing now :) Totally love your emotionally crippling one-shots. It's a roller coaster of emotions all in a few lines. I like it. Although, gotta admit, the period one-shot threw me for a loop.

But whatever floats your boat. Please keep writing, and we'll keep reading! :)
laughsforlove chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
this story made me really look at Damon and Elena in a different way. It's absolutely brilliant. Oh, and i love this line "He wonders if she'll forgive him (she already has) and she wonders if he'll miss her (he does)."
Shatteredsand chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Well,if you're going to beg...lol

It was really good. A great and possibly defining look into their relationship.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
when i read the summary

(i actually decided to read the story because it sounded interesting. i often do that. summaries that don't give an actual preview of what's going to happen are from my point of view much more interesting than the "this and that happens, i'm too lazy to write a summary, just read it, it's delena" kind of summaries. i once read a summary that just went "because friendship lasts forever, but that's never really the point." and i never forgit it. so, in short, your summarywas awesome okay, back to the point:)

i didn't get what you meant when you said they hurt each other in a way only best friends can. because best friends aren't supposed to hurt each other at all, right? but when i read your story, you made perfectly clear what you meant. not only did you write an amazing story, that does not only make you sympathize, but more like empathize with them, you also gave a great... idunno, definition of what best friends are there for.

so, long story short, you're an amazing writer :D
allthisdevotion chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was a great interpretation of that absolutely heartbreaking really get these characters and the way they feel about each other , especially this line "He wonders if she'll forgive him (she already has) and she wonders if he'll miss her (he does)." Because yes, its so true.
Nyah-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Me again!

I went to visit your profile to answer to your mail but guess what? I saw your one-shot and I read it. AMAZING! Really! I wish it was what happened in their heads but, even if I guess ( and hope! ) it's what Damon thought, Elena didn't feel this way.. Too bad!

I'll answer to your mail here, if you don't mind. I'm expecting a LOT of Delena in the third episode! We had some in the return, it was pretty epic and I almost yelled at Elena ( not Katherine, we all knew she was a selfish bitch who never cared about Damon ). In the second episode, I was hoping that Elena would confront Damon but she didn't, and when Bonnie tried to kill, I thought she would go and check for Damon but no, again, he was left behind, hurt. Alright, Elena stopped Bonnie but it wasn't clear she wanted to save Damon, as it was in Bloodlines when she begged for his life.

So, I can't wait for the third episode! I hope Alaric will leave them alone at Duke so we could have great moments :D

Nyah-Cullen
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh my gosh! I love your view on this scene, and how they do these things to each other because they have to, because it's too hard to do what they want to do, and the only way they can protect/love each other right now is by lying and hurting. Wonderful job! :)
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hopefully this is what Elena & Damon are actually thinking...
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 9/12/2010