Reviews for So, What Now?
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That was hilarious
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Great story, I really like how you captured all of the characters so well.
Harryfan011 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Definitely, the best 'Parent Trap' story, I've read so far...

Please continue this fabulous story..

Till next time,
Harryfan011
AnimeAddict1059 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Hey, you still alive? I know it's been over two years already but please update this. PLEASE! This is really good and it's probably the only fic here that's entirely about the family. If you're still taking suggestions, I would really love to see a chapter where Hallie and Elizabeth talk after she tells her mother the truth about her identity. Hallie should talk about her insecurities in Chapter 4 and ask her mother for answers. I'd really love to see that.

Oh, and If it's not too much trouble, how about the things going on in everyone's minds when Annie and her mother go back to England on that rainy day.

I love your work and I'm here to say that even until now, there's always someone out there who are still waiting for an update on this thing. Hope this message would give you more energy to write. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Annie James
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
This is sooo great! I know you haven't posted anything in over a year, but it can'y hurt to try... Update, please?
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
This is a good story, so far. If you want to, please continue it.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is great so far, please write more.
Dknight27 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
It's a great story for one of my favorite movies. I really like how you develop the scene and the explanation fit perfect with the part when Hal tells the truth to her mother. I think that a good idea for a next chapter can be, how the friends of Hallie and Annie take the news that both are twin sisters (even their friend from the Camp).
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Hey, thanks for writing these stories. They were super fun! I really loved the last one, it was a fun chance to see behind the scenes.
nothingtolose18 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I just found your story and I adore these oneshots! Especially the fourth one, about Hallie and her grandfather. I've often thought about how bad they must have felt to know that one parent gave them up. I thought this was wonderfully written and I hope you upload more soon!
Temo chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Oh, I'm so excited you've updated. I think the reason the divorce and custody arrangement sound so sketchy, is that theare is no GOOD explanation for it. It makes a great movie plot, but doesn't fly in real life.

This was wonderful as usual. I'm glad you're touching on the bitterness Hallie would feel. It would be hard enough to think your mom didn't want you, but to find out it wasn't that she didn't want kids, and in fact was raising one, that's gotta hurt.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Its fine :)

Don't worry , I don't know much about law either .

Keep it up!
Temo chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I sort of doubt the story will hold up for 24 hours. She'd only have to mention the stork to one kid before she'd be the laughing stock of first grade.

I'm really enjoying this so far, I hope you plan on continuing. I'd love a Hallie and Mom story.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011