Reviews for Katniss's Daughter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
No offense but you make The Hunger Games sound stupid. The Hunger Games ended after the Rebellion, If you read the books you would know Finnick clearly say "Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the 76th Hunger Games"!
JohannaRocks chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
This is amazing! You have such a talent for writing! Please keep updating! (Also in late chapters, it would be cool to hear a bit about the tributes families) Thx for writing!
Sarah chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Uh. The Hunger Games ended after the rebellion. But creative!
Mitch Grassi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I personally think Katniss's Daughter is a work of genuine art showcasing the pure genius of upcoming novel author Racheled12. Filled with can't-put-it-down plot lines and impeccable character development particularly through the side-kick style part played by the character Roger, It's truly embodying the shear authenticity and genius of even dare I say, a work of Shakespeare. Obviously an upcoming classic which I'm sure will play the part of shaping countless generations to come. A must read. Five stars.
Enrique chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
As a writer I see potential in Rachel's work. I quite like this piece and I hope that she continues to write in the future. I would give this story 5/5 cornucopias. Definitely would recommend.
Rachie5199 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
OMG so i have only gotten this far in the story and it is amazing and horrifying at the same time. CAN I JUST SAY YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR
sydney chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
KatieBaby22 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Luna chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Really good! PLEASE
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Please write more ! I loved it but what do u mean like Adelaide?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
This is sooooo AWESOME! I LOVE it! WRITE more...PLEASE!
lulu7490 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I lovee this chapter! Some parts are hard to read. But that is ok. I am like that some times. This is a good idea keep on going! thx
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »