Reviews for Price of Pride
TakaKarin chapter 4 . 3/30
Thank you so much anyway 3 its perfect
TakaKarin chapter 5 . 3/30
TuT ... no future chapters? Was dying to read some more Robin's first reaction at him /3
TakaKarin chapter 5 . 3/30
Wow ... you really had me to the edge with this ... I'm shaking!
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 1/31
very good
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Amazing story! Where are the updates?!
jawdas33 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
OMG!,I love this story sooo much I can't even sleep without thinking about are sooo good,nice :-)
zorobin4ever1002 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
update please.i want to know what will happen next..
Higanbana.4 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Ever gonna be updated? I hope so.
ieatcookies chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This story is amazing. I love torture stories that really test a character's will, makes them look all the more badass. That being said I really really really hope you continue this story. It's well written and I want to know more.
cb O chan chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
This is like, the second or third time I've read this fic and I swear it gets better every time!XD Thank you for creating such an awesome fic!
devoid69 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
What a profound pity that there isn't more of this. A riveting read, but no resolution, I can't take it! D: I hope you finish this piece someday, and have followed your profile in the event of potential updates. :) I hope wherever you are you're writing SOMEthing, your talent is too great to go to waste!
kittykittyfish chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
update sooon!
BV chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Wonderful story thus far! I love how you kept the characters, well, in character, and your writing style really drew me in! Great job!
Raphie114 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Hi!

You have a nice story here, your writing is good..

But the way you write Zoro is kinda different than the Zoro I have in mind!

The miserable thoughts, the self loathing and the I'm going to die thingy..

The Zoro I know would never think that way, he would look death in the face and tell him he's not leaving before he becomes the greatest swordsman on earth, he would grin wickedly and tell his torturers that Luffy is coming for him, he'd be proud and glorious..

He'd stay miraculously alive and scare his capturers out of their wits in front of this demon *0*

That's who he is in my head :D
BuRiChiFaN chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
wooot! i'm back to reading zorobin! lol

i love how you handled the interactions between the two. it's so not hard to see something like this happen in canon. i mean,srsly, i felt no awkwardness during those 'moments' between them. robin and zoro formed a bond that may cross to UST XD Damn,those two just had so much chemistry that it hurts lol. the torture scenes weren't that painful to watch,but i still cringed

very nice read. romance next pls?