Reviews for I Think I'm Falling In Love With You
Harunnah chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
this is very cute 3 3 *dies from cuteness* yes I do agree with you this pair needs more love, they are so adorable.
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
aww.
CallXMeXFlame chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Well. You sure surprised me. I was expecting some dramatic and pathetic drabble, then I thought it would be some cheesy kid's runoff, but it seems that you've provided me with something to occupy my thoughts this evening. I'm honored. By the way, I most absolutely love your speech pattern. I was just about crossing off all potential candidates for those whom know English for real, but your name shall ever remain. You have created a relatable, somewhat amusing plot for what I think to be a story to smile upon. I do not review lightly, I believe you know, so know I not kid when I announce that I will be keeping tabs on this work.
Cruz-Hime chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So cute! I wants MOAR!

I see you haven't uploaded for quiet a while, I hope you haven't given up on this story.
schnee-roza chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ah, they are so sweet. I love Ice/Liech.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was... SO CUTE! Unbelievable sweetness with this sweet, young pair! I'm so glad you decided to support this pairing, because now I want to read more about them! Great writing. :)
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That...was...so...CUTE! X3 My heart is melty from the fluffy-cuteness.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh this is cute! Ice and liech is very nice! Can't wait to see what'll happen next
JaakuNaNin chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is adorable! I can't believe this pairing isn't given many loves even though it's really cute *3* Good job! I love it, please update soon! :3
MizukiCheese-kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love this! How are there not any reviews yet? This is just so cute! Please continue, I absolutely adore this pairing.