Reviews for White Flag
MajestyQueenK chapter 11 . 5/8
I absolutely love this story. Reading it for the second time because its that amazing! With that being said, I'm not sure why it's rated M because its a story that should be in the T category, just a heads up! Great job, love me some Scorose!
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Wow! This story was amazing! When I read it just like I was on a roller coaster. My emotion was so down at first chapters and so excited when read jungle part and then got so fluffy at last. I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing such a beautiful Scorose fiction.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
I love this!
Ch1 is so sad chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oh my gosh I never understood this ship but I decided to read this and the way you explained their relationship growing made my heart happy WHy DID yoU HAve TO ENd IT LIke THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bookfangirl18 chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
SO BEAUTIFUL I READ IT ALL IN A DAY AND IT KEPT ME FROM DOING U.S. HISTORY
elephant123 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
great plot change idk tho it kinda was weird wktk the island and such
njgscn chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
What a great way to wrap this story with a wedding, just as you started it. This time though, they're marrying the right one. Thanks for this! Another Rose x Scorpius to add to my favourites :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
I had tears in my eyes while reading
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
This is a well written story and you are a wonderful writer. Maybe stories like this appeal to people who get their cheap thrills from angst and love triangles between cousins but I sure as hell don't. Don't mean to be rude but I don't understand how Scorpius can cheat on Rose with her cousin and then proceed to marry that cousin 'cause it made sense despite loving Rose more than the said cousin? It doesn't make sense to me. Whoever does that in real life is horrible. I like that you wrote something other than how generally ScoRose stories are but every reason (excuse?) Scorpius gave to Rose for marrying the wrong girl or kissing the wrong girl seemed vague. I stand by what I said earlier, you are an amazing writer but I didn't like the plot or Scorpius' justification one bit.
rokukko chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
i was here to have a good time but i feel attacked. srsly. waaay to break someone heart at 2 am and you dare to leave cliffhanger at the end of chap 1 so that i have to read them all because my heart hurts. but you didn't disappoint tho

and idk but i love the difference between minister words in lily's and rose's wedding. in lily's he said 'I now pronounce you husband and wife' but in rose's 'I declare you bonded for life' like even the minister knew they'll ne together for life? and idk im so happy
Chloroforme chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
That was beautiful! I totally loved your story. The characters were perfect, original, interesting. And it was always unexpected. Thanks!
TooManyShipsI'llSink chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
tf.
That first chapter was the sweetest fucking chapter I have every read, but the most heartbreaking!
Allison Denise chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
This is such a beautiful story, I just couldn't stop reading! I absolutely adore your writing style :) I'm going to go check out your other fics, but so far this one is my favorite! Keep up the great work!
cindylili chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
My favorite part of this story was the beginning, and the five questions scene. You can really feel the emotions throughout ;)