Reviews for Lebensraum
Write more!
annyarulez12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
FDEV
DragonontheField chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I love how you've written this so far, I hope you add to it soon! :]
Silent Pandemonium chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Very well written, especially ludwigs part was just the Right mix between soldier fueled obeyance and human reluctance.
xbr0ker chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I loved this chapter, but at the same time hated it. Poor Ukraine. Anyways, update soon! I'm eager for more.

-Zero
xxkoffeexx chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Oh! I read this on deviant art, and totally didn't know this continued from your fic here. I'm glad you updated: The time frame seems to jump quite abruptly from the first chapter, but I guess we all know what Germany does. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
DenmarkLover chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I love this story! i really cant wait for the next chapter! hope you update soon1!
chibisiam chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
excelent chapter, i have waiting for other chapter soon

pleaseee! :3
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Son of a dog Ludwig...son of a dog...oh well, you'll get yours when you lose the war. Your people will be so broke that they'll have to use money to survive you piece of shit. Excuse me for the language, but he just made me so mad. He seduced her and befriended her to the point where she actually believed that he could save her people. And on top of that he slapped her and thought she was filth! And you call yourself a soldier! You say your a real man but you go around killing innocent people and children and hitting women and...Slavic filth? Fith! Your the one who's filth and believe me when the Allies get done beating the shit out of you, I hope you feel how Ukraine felt.

Phew! I'm sorry I just had to rant...heh heh, but anyway lovely chapter and even though I'm mad at Luddy I still love how you portrayed him and Ukraine. Germany is also facing some inner turmoil because of the useless killings, but he still feels obligated to serve his country...no matter the consequences. And as for Ukraine...poor baby...I just...I think I'm gonna cry...seriously because nobody should be treated like that.

Update soon and check out my new story!
Alice Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, this sounds really intriguing and I like the idea of focusing on their relationship during this time period and not just mentioning it in passing. This is great right now and has great potential as well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
xbr0ker chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I like this story so far, however there is something that would make it better.

An Update!

I would really like to see more chapters soon. I'm eager to read more of this. Even though this is only one chapter, your writing style kept it interesting. I also like your choice of words, and how they flow together. I hope to see more added to this story soon.

-Zero-
Ravinsong chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow...I like it...it's quite eerie but pretty awesome at the same time...are you planning on continuing it? please do! X3
chibisiam chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
moooorrreeee!

xD
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
What a big fake! How dare Germany try to enchant Ukraine with his "stunning" blue eyes and "warm" smile. I can already see where this story is going and it won't be pretty...at all.

Neverthless I loved the writing style and how you portrayed bits and pieces of Ukraine's people and how they are all starving.

Now I'm starting to get scared of the story but...please keep going cuz now you've caught my curiousity.

Update soon! And if I was Ukraine I would have thrown the basket in Germany's face and cussed him out lol.