Reviews for Amarantine
Owl chapter 10 . 2/4
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for giving Elizabeth a happy ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Amazing, brillant and beautifully written.

Perfect fix it.

Beautiful John and Elizabeth,Sparky.

Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Perfect . :D

I so hope you and your family are well :D

Thank you so much for finishing this amazing story .

You write some of the best John and Elizabeth
I hope to see more sga and more brilliant sga , John and Elizabeth , Sparky :D

Thank you and happy holidays to you and your family :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
This story is absolutely brillant. I am so thrilled that you finished it. So wish the show at the time or the books had done this amazing and brillant story.
Tptb basically destroyed the show and the books did no justice they need another re launch to fix it. (Sorry about the spiel) .
Brillant, I hope that you will write more sga and SPARKY stories. Thank you for sharing :D
Astraldust chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
I'm not normally a fan of shipping but decided to read your story anyway and I'm very glad I did. The way you wrote was so descriptive and moving it had me in tears a few times. So happy things worked out for Elizabeth in the end as I always felt her ending was a great let down on the show. Thank you so much for writing this.
blauhoernchen55 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Brilliant story. I liked it a lot. You manged to write about Elisabeth' futere after she went throught the gate as a replicator so well. I liked the way you showed her confused and John waiting for her and later giving her time to adjust and remember him.
BMick chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
This. Is. Beautiful. Thank you so much for posting it. Instantly going to the Favorites file!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. This really is the way it should have been. :)). Thank you with all my heart for this amazing story :)) and for finishing it. :)). This had been one of the best in a way fix it stories that I have ever read. You are a talanted and gifted writer. Beautifully written. :)) I hope that you will continue to write and write more amazing, brillant and BEAUTIFUL ELIZABETH and JOHN, SPARKY stories. Thank you :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Another amazing brillant and powerful update. The fear and hope in the beginning that can she get back and change the past and still keep Meredith, Caleb and Samuel to be. Her returning to the exact point in time that everything went wrong and started to unravel. To her telling John the truth that she will die slowly and his future will be in in despair and sadness. That John in that moment understanding that they love each other and he will not lose her, them. Brillant, beautiful :))
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Wow, a very powerful update. Love Meredith :)) . She is what John would have needed in his life and she is a link to Elizabeth's past and the present. Yes have way to reset went went wrong in the past, to fix the pain that should have never happened. So happy that you decided to continue and finish this brillant and beautiful story :)) Thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
This chapter has me with tears and a lump in my throat. Glad that John found peace but it is so cruel that once again they have lost each other. Beautiful :))
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Yes both would have waited for each other. John and Elizabeth's souls are joined together in love. Wonderful and so beautiful :))
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. :))
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I am at a loss for words to describe the emotions this story is stirring within me. Absolutely beautiful just seems like not enough. But this is a brillant story. Thank you :))
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Amazing, brillant and beautiful. :))