Reviews for For you, My Dearest
Minako Chaaann chapter 1 . 5/12
ENCORE ENCORE! RIGHT IN THE FEELS! T-T WAAAAAH!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Omg. Ohmygawd. Love this so much. Can I use this for reference of ryoji's feelings in a certain crossover/au fanfiction of mine? Thank you!

Sigh~ Ryoji is so awesome and cute and hawt and EVERYTHING. My favorite in p3p, no contest~
becoafamu chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Poor Ryoji. I hated him in the male version, but I love him in the female one. So silly.

Maybe I need to get on the ball with my Persona fic... hmm.
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Why? Why? Why did the game have to end the way it did? TTTT Ryoji/Pharos are sooo cute! I play the game over and over just to see them and Jin and Shinjiro and Akihiko and and... EVERYONE! Errrr... rant aside, I love this!
haitechan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yeah, Ryoji's made me cry a bit ;_;. A bit more than Shinji because,well you know, his fate was worse when you played as Minato. Anyway, I'm favoriting this :D.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
oh gosh, i love this so much! thank you! ;;
saphren chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ryoji and Pharos are noe of my fave characters... it was so sad when Ryoji just suddenly leaves like that... same for Pharos. it's really sad but they got to be together in the end.. i like how the two guys used 'my dearest' it was great
aprilsierra chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
*fangirls*

the last quarter phase (am i right?) was really sad. It killed me but melted my little fangirl heart as well! i love how you wrote this story~ i pray i'll be able to read more ryojixminako fanfics from you!

keep it up! d(w)b
Neko Saruwatari chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was wonderful! I think that this relationship is quite tragic, and you managed to capture it perfectly. I especially loved how you focused everything around 'my dearest'. Loved it!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great work on this! I always loved Ryoji and Pharos.
rubixcube296 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I had to hold back a squee throughout this entire story.

There needs to be more RyojixMshe/PharosxMshe in the world. I loved how Pharos was asking her what humans looked like.

Also posessive RyojiWin. My favorite line was the one about, 'all of a sudden, the hand that wants to caress her is going to strangle her.'

One last thing, I was beginning to think I was the only one that wanted to give that scarf to Ryoji!

So, all in all, I absolutely adored this fic. Thanks for making my day.
Chrysanthemum-snow chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really like how you took the 'my dearest' aspect of Ryoji and Pharos and turned it into this.

To be honest when I first heard that in game I was a bit creeped out but this puts such a beautiful endearing twist on it.
FrizFr0z chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Sweet; endearing; mature. Those are the three words I can use to describe your story, which wraps up nicely into the final quarter of your essay. Bravo!

P.S. Incidentally, is there any chance that you are still working on "The Butterfly Effect"? Looking forward to see more from you, too :)
Blackecplise chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, this is practically, amazing, you've got their characters right, and it was easy for me to imagine what is going on. Not to mention the mood of the fanfic fitted it perfectly, the beginning was awesome, just how it might happen when "Thanatos/Death" would have a almost human like form, and his feelings evolving.

Bravo! :D I just wished that you've made it longer, like into chapters TT_TT there's not that many Ryoji X Mshe/Minako/Hamuko here, for I, I will vote that pairing forever because it's really, really sad. Yet heart warming and breaking. :D