Reviews for Adventures in the World of Warcraft
pwnsomelink chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This could very well be the funniest things I have ever read. I'm not into WoW, but just the images from chapter two of Ed screaming for heals...I'm so very lucky no one else was around t the time. I couldn't stop laughing! Just...I love this fabulous story you've got here! Thank you for sharing your mind wanderings with the world!
Mage of Hope chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Funny battle!
FullMetalCrayon chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Hahahah.!

I can see them playing WoW..

Awesome story!

(Im subscribing to story alert on the off chance you ever update again..lol..xD)
Hawkpath13 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Haha! Pyroymaniac! PERFECT. Just going Ed!

A mage... OH I NOEZ! He's going to be an arcane mage riiiight? X3 Jk
Hawkpath13 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ahh, Ed... It's ok, I yell like that too, just not over Vent... Althought I'm a healer, so I'm swearing at the tank from being a dumbass most of the time.

OH SHIT! Ed? A PALADIN? NOOOOOOOO! I hate most pally tanks. Their so full of themselves, run ahead without letting me get mana, get the whole group killed.. AND THEN BLAME ME! Gah! And people wonder why I'm duel speced for DPS!
Hawkpath13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
For some reason, I always saw Ed as a Druid... Hmm... Maybe because they kick ASS? Yeah...

OMG I'm so happy I found this! My two most favorite things clash, and it's etheir going to be complete hell, or plain amazing!

~Hawky
Axiome chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Lmfao I did exactly what Al did one day... I was so bored... and I heard about Moonguard. So I made a toon there and... never again. Never again.
whackit chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
two things. one- you play moon guard? because nobody calls goldshire 'erpshire' 'cept for us. blizz even loves us enough to patrol for the baddies. :D two- eew, allies. ;P horde for life, and uldum.

great story! :D
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
I just had to read this xD I am currently quite obsessed with the game, yet again xD! LOL

Wow, I haven't tried a roleplaying realm before, are they REALLY that bad? Also, they included in JUST RP servers, or do RPPVP ones count too? I've only tried a normal realm but I want to give RPPVP ones a try xD (btw I actually rather LIKE Zul'Farrak, with Gah'Zilla or w/e her name was xD rather fun dungeon that :3)

I rather like both Horde and Alliance, but my preference is Horde, probably because the players are more mature then the Alliance, I'm guessing the young midgets love being the good guys xD you going to include some pvp against Horde here? Or even make some people hordes? xD that'd be awesome :3 thanks

~Blackie
Zorva chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
...I don't know how something extremely dirty could be transmitted through text, but I don't think I want to find out ._.
nochanceinheck chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh my God, I had this exact same idea more than a year ago! Now I'm SOOO glad I didn't even attempt to write it. It's only the first chapter and this is already looking better than what I had in mind! :D

God, Ed and Roy playing World of Warcraft...let the PvP begin!

Nooo Mustang, don't be a Draenei! Horde is the way to go! FOR THE HORDE!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Oh gosh Al, I'll invent some mind bleach for you, just do your best to STAY STRONG and try to unsee what you saw.

XDDD

Oh this was funny...
SaikyoMaster7 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
have u discontinued this? i liked it.
Zorva chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Don't know why this isn't a crossover, but I love you for it C:
Pumpkin2Face chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I'm still laughing while imagining Winry playing WoW.

I really do like this story! It's lots of fun.