Reviews for The Prince of the Sea
DaniNatureGirl31 chapter 1 . 4/23
Meridel & Alkandor...pretty nice names. Exotic, yet not too weird. I can easily picture something like this happening. You did a really great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
More love the movie
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
please update this seems to be going somewhere interesting
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Update this when you can but please don't abandon this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please write a second chapter soon! Many of us who have updated want to see more. Like one of them said, there are precious few stories for this movie, so please, give use fans something to come back for. I like the idea, and perhaps you could spend a little more in the next chapter doing more explanations for Cody/Alkandor. I personally would like to see more. It's different from all the other 13th Year stories, and has to potential to be the one that draws the largest crowd, if only you could update this more. Please, if you ever have time, or have any more chapters written, write or post them so we can read them. By the way, I am the same Guest who posted on 7/12/12. I and the others want more PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Please write MORE! I want to see what you make happen next! Please write and post.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cool plot idea. Please update soon.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was my favorite DCOM as a kid
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This sounds really interesting! Are you going to continue it?
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, this is very interesting... BUT HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Woho! finally a new story for this tiny fandom - there are nowhere near enough out there! and even a good, going-to-be multi-chapter one...must be my lucky day! about the story: seems as if mommy forget to mention a few things about home sweet home, i could all but see his yaw hitting the floor ;-) now im wondering, is his father still alive, who was this person hiding(or being hidden?) in the tower, most of all though is his mom really planning to keep her promise and let him go again at the end of the summer? my gut feeling screams no...
Aytheria chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hm, I see that this has no reviews...so, let me be the first.

Interesting idea. To be honest, there are so few Thirteenth Year fanfics out there that I pretty much will read anything, but I have to admit this wasn't bad. Your pacing is a little quick...I would have spent a bit longer on the introduction, but other than that you actually have me pretty interested.

Are you going to update? I'm curious to see where you're going to take this. Always wished they'd do a sequel to this movie, so fanfiction is the next best thing. XD

Besides, any story with princes and mermen in it is bound to be fun XP

Please do update soon. I'll put this on alert.

Cheers,