Reviews for Seeing you smile
Mbbxtjyw chapter 1 . 10/21
I love your ff I was wondering if your planning on making another about Teru and Kurosaki that would be great! I just finished the book and loved it! Love your fanfiction!
FloatingRain54 chapter 16 . 6/22
Great story! And, haha, did you take the first paragraph in this chapter from Twilight?

Twilight: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

This: A month after the end of the incident, there were a few things that became clear to Teru. One, there wasn't going to be a trial, two she never really needed those extra weeks of school anyway, and three, she was irrevocably in love with her high school's janitor.
BatheMeInSprinkles chapter 3 . 5/2
Writer, the second you said you felt that no one read your fanfic. I decided to write my review without reading it. From what I've read so far, I love your work. Its different than the other dengeki daisy ff, and this develops more their relationship in a different aspect that I've seen so far. Please don't stop writing just because you think no one reads! Keep the positivity!
Varna chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
It is sad to read that you will no longer write Fanfiction, I will miss this story but Thank you for giving us closure.

And now I'm intrigued to know what is that story that will get you banned, please let me know I'll have to read it before is to late!

Good fortune!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
WOOOO! this is the best fan fiction so far! i like it! I give over a million stars!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
thi sis really good so far! its 5 am and im reading lmfao! I would have htem be married now too and teru at age 20 have 2 kids named Namine and Roxas
fugu-chan chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
I would like to repeat and intensify my AWWWWWWWWWWWW! from the last chapter's review! I'm so happy they have a sweet ending. Well, it's not an ending for them, it's really a beginning. But at the very least, I'm content that they can move on without worrying about that criminal or holding secrets from each other. Teru's daydreams were proof... and Kurosaki as a dad? I've never thought about that before! He'd probably be unexpectedly fatherly though. Can you just imagine him trying to put a ponytail in a little girl's hair, or paint her nails or something? : D (Not that it has to be a girl, but it'd be funnier that way I think!)

Overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and looked forward to seeing new chapters! You've made the two of them seem even more real. I hope your account remains in tact so this and your other stories aren't lost. But even more than that, I hope that you aren't discouraged by whatever changes they're making, and that you continue to write for yourself if you enjoy it!

As always, thanks for writing
fugu-chan chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww! This chapter makes me want a boyfriend :3 They're so sweet together! I could feel their comfort in one another through your words, and could perfectly imagine being together like that.

Kurosaki gets 10 points for attempting to hold her in the hallway rather than put her down and go inside, even if he knew it couldn't last long! _
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Beautiful ending, it made me cry and wish for my significant other 3 best of luck to you, I hope your story stays up!
lovemondotrasho chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
*cries* That ending was just too beautiful. I absolutely loved it! It was all fluffy and cute. My god...I love Terusaki. They're such a cute couple. They are meant for each other. Souichirou clearly knew what he was doing. Being all boss-like and playing matchmaker for his kid sister.

I can't believe people are being such jackasses. You're a freaking amazing writer! It'd be a shame to lose someone like you. I just don't understand why their motto is "unleash your imagination" and yet they're taking stories down and shutting down people's accounts. It just pisses me off. I really hope you don't have to leave. You're one of my favourite authors and you write so well.
lovemondotrasho chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
What an adorable chapter. I'm just speechless. I could literally go on forever on what I liked. Man...well. I definitely liked how that bastard was caught. Highlight of the chapter for me. And Master. He's such a lovable character. He's so funny.

Time to read the next chapter!
nutella4ever chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
Aww so sweet! This chapter was truly lovely, and a fantastic end to a wonderful story. I'll miss seeing the update alerts in my inbox :)

P.S. I know you said to e-mail, but since I was reviewing anyway I thought I'd just mention it here. Are they deleting whole accounts for mature content in stories now? I thought it was just the stories themselves?
nutella4ever chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Ooh I loved the last line! Just sayin' :D
lovemondotrasho chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
This was such an emotional chapter. My did a wonderful job writing this chapter. I don't think it could have been any better. I'm just speechless.

Update soon!