Reviews for Seeds of Destiny
The Red Star chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Another interesting chapter. It's been a REALLY long time since I've played FFVIII, so I'm pretty in the dark about the story. Fortunately, that only makes this story better. I find myself wanting to keep reading, but alas, there's no more story...

One thing you should fix, though. Near the beginning of the story, you italicise a thought and end up having the rest of the chapter italicized. Other than that, everything looks to be in place.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
shadowofdestrution chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
great chapter just inching to read the next one
Darkness in the Light chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I do not now why but this story doesn't flow right. I might be that the scenes lack details. It feels like you are checking of a list of things that happen in the game. A different approach you might take is focus on the details you find important in your story. Another might be keep the story with Naruto and tell it through his views of the world. Tell a seen that happens trough his eyes even if he is just watching. I see that this could be a great story just for some reasons the pieces are not lining up.

About the AN in chapter one you might want to note the story that the jumping on point for your Unleashed Series at the start of each of them. Keep up the good works.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter and keep up the good work!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Nice job in having Gilgamesh appear in this chapter.
deltabeta26 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I have to admit that I don't have much to say here. I know for fact though that gilgamesh is now going to be playing a large role in the final fantasy crossovers if this appearance here is anything to judge. I also see what you mean by reinventing himself. Now he's kinda acting like a stressed teacher or at least he's acting like he's got an air of intelligence around himself instead of the jokes and bored/horny attitude he usually has. This is to make him more attractive to quistis, yes?
UlricGriever chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
You probably already are, but any chance of some flash backs on how Naruto got to Garden, and met/courted Quistis?
Rezuvious chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
your story is nice. but ima point out something gun blades in FF8 do not fire bullets the bullets when fired slam into the blade causing it to vibrate thus increasing cutting power.
Rezuvious chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
you gave squall the lionheart right off the bat?
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
LOL,e[ic!
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
OH YAH!
flar3 drag0n chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
hey this is a cool story
hannibal221 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
i had wondered when you would eventually do a ff addition to your series. Anyway nicely done i hope for an update for it soon