Reviews for Skate Date?
Because-That's why chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
awww adorable :3
Account no longer in useage chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh... dear... god... MAKA'S A YAOI FANGIRL!

hehe, but in all seriousness great job on writing an entertaining fic :)
ohkallokaley chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
THAT STORY WAS AMAZING! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!'

Hm... I somehow always knew that Maka would be a yaoi fangirl... like myself! But she reacts differently... I would have run up behind them, groped their bottoms and been like

"Guess who's got your butt... I think you two are totally sexy together!"

xD This story was amazing! I also think that Crona's a boy, and a sexy one at that... okay, maybe not "sexy" unless you dressed him up right... :3 mental images...

I'm sorry, I ramble... The story was just really great and I really, really hope that you decide to write more! Do you think that you will?
KyuuketsuKomorine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It's official! This is the author, and I wasn't quite sure on whether I would write another chapter or not, but thanks to not a SINGLE negative review, I have enough trust in my writing skills to CONTINUE with this story! I may even go and make it 3 or 4 chapters... maybe if I can keep coming up with ideas... help is always welcome, and if I like an idea someone gives me, I'll credit them for the idea!...but, I'm making a promise to you all *points at you through the screen* than, whether it be 2 chapters, or 5, I WILL write a LEMON! MWAHAHAHA! Thanks for being supportive, and I love you all!

~ xXYaoiXCupcakezXx
Windup-Charmer chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
And you thought it'd be a fail...

Well, I liked how it turned out. I'd love another chapter of this!
Shinsetsu13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awww so cool! yay maka for not being a homaphobe!
Bloodthirsty82 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
kawaii!. i love it! awesome job!
dino kid chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
this was a good story! Are you going to make a second chapter? If so i sincerely hope you do! KidXChrona rule!~
8YRTTEMYS-SYMMETTRY8 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
hahahahahahahahah makka watches yaoi!
askle chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"I think I saw them come out her- holy shit! What the hell is going on out here?"

That was the best line ever in this~ i loved it, especially the ending. I found myself imagining it with great ease. Amd even though it wasn't desricptive i loved the way you wrote it~
the squirrely lemon chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
$2 BUCKS FOR 2 LOLIPOPS? IN THIS ECONOMY... ?
Mikitsan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Cute! *O*

I did not find anything to chance, although personally I think Chrona is a girl ,but support the Kid/Male!Chrona ... seriusly, I really wanted to write one yaoi xD, well I liked this one-shot and I hope to write other :3
1717snowboy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this was great! Will you be making another chapter? if so i fully encourage it! KidXM!Crona RULES! there so adorable together! This boy loves this parring!

Great job you are a great author!