Reviews for Fighting Fear
love this.. update
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2020
im so happy for ava
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2020
aww if only tess wasn't a cunt
CoolGirl4202 chapter 25 . 9/6/2020
Please update this again soon
jmfangs chapter 25 . 5/21/2020
Just found this after rewatching Roswell on Hulu. It’s a great story. Masterfully plotted. I hope you finish it one day.
kkcnelson2002 chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
I know it has been over a year but I just found your story and wanted to let you know that it is wonderful and I hope your muse comes back. Seems like this whole story could wrap up in a couple of chapters.
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 25 . 11/5/2018
i look forward to more chapters and what happened's to maria?
shroudson1 chapter 25 . 9/25/2018
oh man this keeps getting better. I wonder how rath and lonnie can deal with the more empowered liz and Michael. and what maria going to think about her old friend being with her ex?
Lourdes08 chapter 25 . 9/6/2018
This is a great story!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/28/2018
I really really really wanna know what happens next. Any chance we'll be getting a new chapter soon? I really am enjoying this story. I hope you finish it
Ceri Anne chapter 25 . 1/18/2018
I'm so glad you're still updating this story, I king of thought it was lost forever, and that would have been just cruel!
Thanks for the heads up on the Roswell reboot! I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it.
bjq chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
awesome
cjsl8ne chapter 25 . 10/29/2017
I enjoyed rereading your story with the new chapter added. Thanks for the tip about Roswell making a comeback. I do hope they will truly be able to make a comeback. It will be interesting to see if we like the new characters. Any, I hope to see more of this story soon!
Ookami Sakura chapter 25 . 10/27/2017
im so happy you updated! I need to re read now!
bjq chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
SPECTACULARLY AWESOME! I hope the gang rescues Maria from Rath and Lonnie.
pleeeeeeeease update soon