Reviews for Among The Secret
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Change the summary. Seriously. Never say "Please read very good" as your entire summary. Nor shall you say "I'm bad at summaries", "R&R", or "first fic please be kind". Just putting that out there.

I see no good reason for your chapters to be smushed into one. The great and merciful rulers of fanfiction hath giveth thee a multi-chapter thingy for a reason.

It might be nice to explain what, exactly, is going on here...I'm a bit confused. Then again, I haven't read the Shadow Children series for a year. But then again (once again), I am pretty sure the series ended with them being thirteen/fourteen (which I thought was completely illogical seeing as political wars aren't won in a year, but that's just the flamer's opinion).

Overall, it's okay writing. Not the best I've seen, but not the worst by far.

...this...is...concrit...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg that sounds like a part of the book please please write more
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really love it! Please keep writing!
Stained In Negativity chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is one of the most compelling and well written stories from the Shadow Children Series section on this website that I've read... and I've read all of them, honestly. I cringed when Marissa died... Poor Luke! I admired Marissa, and I'm pained that she died. I'm also interested to see what happens next, and I'm hoping Matthew, Mark, and Smits play significant roles in the upcoming chapters, as they need more fanfiction written about them. Please continue, you have my support and my attention! :)