Reviews for Cassandra Caffrey Chronicles: The Coldest Heart
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Please please please do A sequel
morgo7kc chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
haha, excellent chapter! you had me laughing at the end, sure sign of a good fic :) I'm sad its over, but this ending fit. sequel? maybe?
CassidyCaffrey chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
Sooooo sweet )
Joey's girl forever chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
This was an excellent story! I loved it! You should do a story where cassie gets a boy friend and Neal turns into the over protective brother. I think that would be fun!
Ronni chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
OMG! I LUVED! this story and i luved how u used the title as the last chapter's name! SO CREATIVE! OMG this was the GREATEST white collar fanfic i have EVER read! LUV IT! U r an AMAZING writing! Keep it UP!
peppe1951 chapter 21 . 10/11/2010
A great ending to a wonderful do know that now you have to write an sequel...Cassie life with Neal. June will be a great mother figure to the young girl as she is to Neal..what about school, etc..
peppe1951 chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
This was a really good chapter. I wished there was some way Cassie could get out on a work release program like her there nothing Peter can pull to get the young girl released like he did Neal?
Ultracape chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
I should make it clear that it was at the begginning of this story that I didn't understand the emotional turmoil Peter and Neal had over this.
Ultracape chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
Given these chapters, I really don't understand the melodrama of the beginning of this.

Neal's sister broke out of prison. Why would that have been something that could have killed him. I can understand upset but certainly not to the extent you were describing.

Also, if she was a juvinile, why would she have been in a regular prison?

There are a lot of unconcious assumptions here. Please, treat us like idiots and tell us what you think we should already know. I'm totally lost at the emotional turmoil.
Ronni chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
I LUV THIS CHAPTER AND THE SONG WAS PERFECT! i luv ur writing u have become my fav author (i luv the video too! AMAZING) PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS IS AMAZING! POOR NEAL and CONSTANCE!
Luna Wolfe chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
And you again leave us at a cliff hanger. Wow, you sure are good at those, aren't yah? As always, UPDATE SOON! We're all dying to hear what happens next!
morgo7kc chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
hey hey hey, I thought you said in chapter 7, parents deceased? How is Johnathan still alive then? Good chapter, Peter and Jones's conversation (and Peter's thoughts afterwards) made me laugh. update soon, plz?
Joey's girl forever chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
This is a great story! I love the idea of Neal having a little sister! I think that you should deff put Constance in your next story :)
Duffy1 chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
I always like your writing. I don't care for stories including Neal's family. We know nothing about that at all so it seems not possible to me in any way yet. Good, I don't like slash. I'm sick of reading about Neal getting beaten up. I don't want him hurt physically at all. Something was mentioned on one of the forums about we should keep Neal being Neal. That means he does things he shouldn't but for a good reason, like in the Pilot concerning Hagen. That was great! Sara was one of my favorite characters because she was immune to him like Diana. I thought when he wound up going to kill her was one of the funniest scenes in the episode. It's hard to write a good love scene with Neal, he's still recovering from Kate. Sorry I can't be more help, but just keep giving us stories.
Linoria chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
Great story so far! I'm really looking forward to more!

oh, don't let them die.. please:D