Reviews for Maximum Ride: Fall of Man
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Ok! Oh, and I lose my flash drive all the time! It's so annoying!
FallenBlackRose13 chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
I love all the chapters! you're doing awesome as always sheepy...it's Bri not some creepy stalker.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Awesome! Please continue! Oh and yeah actually I have realized that and yes it is annoying but it makes him him! Please continue soon!1
NoelleLanges chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Such a dick*
NoelleLanges chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Oh, and I don't think Fang should be a suca dick... It's just so not him, a all. Anyway, it's your story, ad any way you write will most likely be amazing... But that's just my opinion.

Anyway,

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

-Noelle Lange
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
Awesome! But also sad! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! OH AND AS FOR FANG'S DARK SIDE... I DON'T LIKE IT! FANG ISN'T LIKE THAT, BUT IT DOES MAKE THE STORY INTERESTING SO I GUESS I'M GOOD!
NoelleLanges chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
update! update! update NOW!
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
wow,really emotional chapter chapter.I feel sorry forMax and Iggy,sorta.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Dude I can at least tell you I've liked it since the beginning!

This chapter is awesome, as always again!

But now I'm starting to ask questions and I'm anxious for the next chapter to be posted soon!

So because of this and just cuz your story is just plain terrifically awesome! I hope you get a lot of reviews!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Oh god I probably don't want to know what you're going to have them fight about next!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh and to answer your comment at the beginning, First I don't think the story is going nowhere I actually like where it seems to be going, and Second as to what I want to happen is what ever you think is the best way to keep the story going and interesting!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE!
Chocogirl24 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Awesome chappie please keep updating!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
WOW! I'm kind of embarresed to say that I'm crying right now. Hold on... *leaves for a tissue* Okay I'm back. Those three new chapters were very good. I think the story is going great. I just have one thing to ask... Can you explain to me the plan! Cuz I didn't fully understand that part! Anyway thanks! Please write back, and PLEASE continue!
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
wow,did not see that funny chapter I'm suprisd they actually trust Jeb.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Awesome!As always with this story!

Please update soon! And please reply to the PM I sent you!