Reviews for London Fog
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I prefere cold coffe, for the summer and hot coffe and tea for the winter so I understand sarah, haha the both of two worlds, ;) I like your story its very nice :)
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOL! I love how she keeps interrupting him! And she says she dislikes tea, but keeps taking his cup!
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Okay This was amazing!

Priceless Lines.

was why girls should always wear boxers to sleep: in case grabby goblin kings came calling at the crack of dawn to oust them from their beds. Lol

The Whole Tea thing was funny more like the Sarah I picture in my head not really caring about danger but dame if she did not like her caffeine.
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Why is this story called London Fog? Was the story set in London?

I do like tea, but often find that the subelties are lost with all the additives. We have quite a variety of tea in the Underground.

Tea with Sarah sounds delightful. If only I could persuade her to visit. I'm afraid, however, my goblins lack the hand-eye coordination to serve a proper tea.
MidnightCat99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Love it! (:
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
As usual, you're bloody brilliant.

Love tea. Love coffee.
pinkflora chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It's Earl Grey tea not Early Grey.
MarcoHietala'sAngel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
lol!,i'm having coffee right now! i totally agree with sarah,it HAS to be coffee! are they drinking Earl Grey tea? jareth said 'early grey' so i was just wondering if it was a labyrinth special,or a typo.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was a lovely story for a lazy Sunday morning...while drinking my coffee. ;) I actually love tea as well, but when when it comes to the need for a hard core caffine fix, it's got to be coffee. Tea is nice in the afternoon, although not a fan of Earl Grey - don't care for that weird perfumey taste. Blech.

Anwyay, loved the atmosphere and the banter (with Sarah interrupting), and I can see Jareth drinking tea. Very nice - I enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing!
savedprincess85 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was way too cute! Great job!
Shiroikami chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh yes Sarah, do tell the Goblin King to stop changing the subject... it's not like you weren't doing that at all. :D

It's 2:30am, and this story made me giggle. 3

Also, they DO have a class called "fanfiction"... well, actually it's called "creative writing" but whatever.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Are you really going to leave this as a one shot? I think you should continue it! Just my opinion, of course.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
None shall resist the call of tea.