Reviews for Therapy
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful story 3 I adore this, just beautiful and so god damn angsty! XD
PizzaTop21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I know this story was published, like, over a year ago, but you know what? I really don't give a crap, I'm still gonna review. Deal with it.

So, as you very well know, I am in love with your stories. Like, head over heels, crazy, need to go see a specialist kind of love. And this story has only added to my sickness. I absolutely loved this! And I like how you make a show for seven-year-olds turn into some sort of sick, angst filled, way-better-than-the-show kind of deal. I love it. I love how you described James' emotions and how he was feeling. I also loved how you made bad stuff happen to him (I suffer from chronic FCMD). ANYWAYS, this story was absolutely AMAZING and I can't wait to read more from you!

P.S. Screw you, Kendall for not wanting to make up with James! And yippee for Logan who wasn't going to put up with Kendall's crap and got all their butts into gear to save James!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You wrote this like 6 months ago therefore your probably not going to get this review, but I'll still review anywy because my insomnia is keeping me up right now and I have nothing better to do but leave a review thats completely random and probably not gunna make any sense.

So usually Im a Logan angst whore but for some reason today I really got into reading James angst and starting looking through every James angst story in this fandom like a crazy obsessed fangirl.

This story was so incredibly angsty. It had my FCMD rocketing sky high.

Anti depressent pills are gay and dont help half the time people end up using them to overdose or do something like James did in this story so I think its great you wrote a fic like this and this is a really long run on sentence.

I loved this SO HARD! Thats right, I loved it hard. And I also loved it all over. Yep. Im using irrelvent terms.

Omgs. Yes omgs, cuz I feel this deserves more than one omg. I have a really corny joke about the word 'irrelavent'. Wanna hear it? Yeah, you do. - Anything that doesnt have to do with elephants, is irrelephant. Pffftttt..

CAPS LOCK

Yeah so the angst in this story just made me explode. Yeah, explode. I was all kaboom and whatnot.

Hey, you. Yeah you. Your writting is amazing get this shit published! Its fantastic!

I LOVEDTHIS STORY SO HARD AND YES I REALIZE IM WRITING IN CAPS and now Im not writtin in caps.

I think my insomnia has decided to stop being gay and let me go to slee now. Now that I gave you this random review full of profanity that probably didnt even make any sense. I think now I can get to sleep, which is great cuz Im so tired I could just pass out in mid senten-
Gleek149 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This story is so fantastically angsty, it made me retreat to my own weeping corner. I love James and/or Logan central stories, and this one just broke my heart. I can totally relate to how James felt about thinking his friends hated him when in reality they didn't. And I'd had Therapy on my iPod for the longest time but never listened to it. Thank you for finally opening my eyes to the greatness that is that song.(:

Keep up the amazing work!
Annabanana4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow. I just wanted to say this and Miss Fenway's Little Hollow are the only fanfics that have ever made me cry. You are my hero! I read this whenever I get writers block. I love it! thanks for putting it on here because it is truly inspiring.

Luv!

Annabanana4ever
stanzaic chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
You're, like, my hero now. (: This was fantastic.

- Stori.
mindless scribbles chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was beyond amazing. I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner. It was a good alternate to what happened in Big Time Concert. You are an amazing writer :)

FAVORITING NOW.
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe I lived a whole week without reading this story! I really hated some parts of Big Time Concert! I mean when they crushed his dream and they had their dreams to fall on and James they basiclly spit, step, and destroy his dreams.

And then when they went to Hollywood and pretty much ended their friendship. Kendall is such a hypocrite, he always got them back together and then he's the one to bring up the idea that they should get a 'new James' So furious. I got so pissed! Oh well.

Thats why I wrote my story on Big Time Concert on how they wanted a new James! I hope you can read it any chances you get. I love this story! And I recently got into Logan and James Bomance! Thanks to Miss Fenway! So this story was awesome! Please continue writing James story! And I hope you can take the time to read one of my two stories on BTR with the main character James. Great story! I LOVE YOU!

Beastboyfangirl
unnaturalstories chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow im so glad i saw this story and clicked ob it nd then read it. BECAUSE ITS AWESOME! I was all like NOOO JAMES DONT DO IT! when he was thinking about taking the pills but then he did and was like STUPID Y DID U HAVE TO DO IT! And then his friends were all worried about him and he didn't believe them and man that was an awesome one shot i love all your stories they are soo awesome.

But i think Kendall should have figured out how much he hurt James in big time concert. Because ur right that was James only dream to be famous and he never realized that in the episode. And they should have apologized a lot better than they did. But i loved how James came back singing the turd song that was funny. I kinda think they rushed the episode thou they should have made it longer than it was.

But i love how you made the story so angsty but sweet t the same time it was soo wonderful to read and they all forgave each other so easily it was soo sweet i just cant get over that. I love your writing style your a wonderful writer and im soo looking forward to ur next story. :)
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is so terribly depressing but I really like it because of the fact that it delves so deeply into James's emotions, emotions that aren't even expressed in the show and I truely wish it had been but oh well. This makes up for it :) Aww I thought the cutest but saddest part was with Carlos, sobbing on James's bed still in his super hero costume. You did a great job, this is extremely well written and the lyrics from the song Therapy suit it and you interlocked them well into the story. Awesome job! I know you are getting over your BTR fandom but seriously, I would love it if you still submitted a piece everyone once in a while ;)
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
See now instead of picturing them getting hit by a car on their way out of the hospital, I picture Kendall realizing that he loves James and kissing him on the spot, and Carlos and Logan realizing they love each other and hugging adorably. :) This made me cry though. (That's a good thing)
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is perfection! I loved it!

When I saw that you used Therapy by All Time Low I sorta-kinda-really had a fangirl attck, because Big Time Rush, All Time Low, TOETHER! absolutly amazing.

Keep on writing )
Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is ABSOLUTELY the angstiest thing that you've ever written. No question, it just is. Which is why it is also my favorite thing that you've ever written. Probably my favorite thing on fanfiction, actually.

So I'm very upset right now, because my email was being all screwy yesterday and not sending me ANY alerts for anything from fanfiction. I stumbled across this this morning and started crying before I even read, because I almost didn't find it. Things just kind of snowballed from there.

So I clicked on the little story link and read your author's note and I was like, wow, that must be a lot of angst. I already knew that there was going to be, because how couldn't there be? So I read on, not knowing that my mind was going to blown into a million pieces.

So I started reading it, and slowly, ever so slowly, I felt my heart breaking. I knew James must have had some major angst going on his head during Big Time Concert, but THIS. This blew my mind away. The song only added to it, and I'm listening to it as I write this review, and dying. So whoa. Just... whoa.

Epic job. EPIC. That's the best word I can use to describe this, even though there are a million other words that could be used to explain this awesome piece of amazingness. So amazing job, man. Amazing. I need to end this review before I start choking on all the angst that is now flowing through my system. Great job, though, with this. Amazing.
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
well if this wasnt amazing james angst then i dont know what is. seriously, im in LOOOOOOVE with this! it was such a great story! perfection in writing! fantastic job :D
RaquelSchmidt chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love the song Therapy and quite ironically I was listening to it when I began reading this. Great job, as always. But I do have one question: Why does all the bad stuff in your stories happen to James?