Reviews for Crimson Wind Red Dream
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 5 . 8/13
I actually quite like your book, very much so.
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 7/29
so two jounin just took orders from a genin that just graduated and it's not just that in every chapter up until now there have been so many mistakes that i just can't take it anymore i'm abandoning this story
Monster King chapter 20 . 7/25
Great story are you going to write a sequel or Naresh you just going to call it quits with this good story? All in all a fine job.
scaryorange chapter 4 . 6/27
scaryorange chapter 3 . 6/27
Why would naruto not just train using academy style taijutsu so that he could pass the test...?
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 5/25
actually Anbu (at least the higher of them like the commander and captains) are all Elite Jonin if you look at Kakashi as an example when he left Anbu he simply became a high A borderline S rank Elite Jonin (could've easily been a high S rank but his over reliance on the Sharingan and his general laziness held him back for quite a while)
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 5/25
I'd actually have to disagree with you on the amount of money you were giving Naruto. He may be only a young child BUT I don't believe 40 dollars a month is enough to feed him. Even if Naruto were to spend only 5 dollars a day on food it would still only last him a little over a week and honestly 5 dollars isn't much food lol
I'd like to continue this or create a sequal if you wouldn't mind that too much I sincerely enjoyed this story and feel it has plenty of potential
Nercolus chapter 20 . 5/19
lucky bastard
greg1becca2 chapter 15 . 5/8
Spidey2 chapter 20 . 4/14
Love it.! Keep going!
MPDMPDMPD chapter 20 . 3/25
I was wondering if the sequel is out yet and if so, what is the name of the story?
Guest H chapter 2 . 3/11
...$40? 40 DOLLARS!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? $40 is the normal amount one spends at a grocery store, something that Naruto is gonna need to do MULTIPLE TIMES PER MONTH. A steady amount of money he could live off of is about at least $1,000/month, with bills, food and taxes, not a begger's amount of $40.
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 8 . 2/22
TheSilverboar chapter 12 . 2/22
I have a problem with this chapter in that you never said the names of the songs you used. Say the names so that way people can look them up if they want to.