Reviews for Fear is in the Mind
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was a sweet oneshot. Murdock is so great at pushing people past their fears, and yeah, he is a bit of a 'jazz' junkie. His love for the team, particularly BA, is so apparent in this. It was great that BA actually flew as well.

Nicely written.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I loved it! Nothing like a good Murdock bleeding and in pain story!
A-Team chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was wonderful!
BriGranger1990 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I must say you write awesome stories, please tell me more is on the way?
Icee67 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aww I loved it! Though for some reason it's always Murdock getting seriously injured haha. But no, that was really good!

You write these characters very well, and the Murdock and B.A. friendship is one I never put much thought into, but I'm starting to like it more, and you do that well. :)

Keep it up!

HM345
Waning Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"Fear is nothing more than a biological state of mind." *smiles at you* I know those words probably had nothing to do with this fic, but the link still makes me smile a little. This was a gorgeous little oneshot, a perfect example of a story told in one short go. Not just a conversation or a moment in time, but a full story. Very nice, and very enjoyable, and exactly what I've come to expect from you. (WOW do I sound like a patronizing brat or what?) In short: you've done it again, and a great little job it was!