Reviews for Boys on the Beach
Mytay chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, oh Burt . . . I love this. Someone referred me to this fic on LJ and when I saw you name, I asked myself: why haven't I reviewed this before, considering your other fabulous works? I don't know, but I'm doing it now, and just for the record: This is awesome :D

Poor Burt - as much as it was awful for him to see these boys/men flirt with Kurt . . . it provided endless amusement for me so, you know - sorry Papa Hummel ;) If I were to copy and paste my favourite lines into this review, they would be every single one of Burt's inner thoughts - all the ones in italics as he has mental conversations with these potential suitors in his head . . . oh God, so much love for that. He's such a papa bear and I adore him for it.

The other glorious thing about this fic is the fact of Kurt getting this kind of attention - the boy is pretty damn good looking, and of course if there were guys of his persuasion nearby, he'd get hit on! I wish we could see something like this on the show - but since it's been established that Lima, Ohio is decidedly low on gay guys . . . But you have it here, and wow, Kurt flirting back was nice too - a lot of people have him blushing and uncertain (myself included :P), but I think given the right attention, Kurt would have the confidence to have a little flirty fun :)

As usual, your Burt is canon!Burt, who is wonderful in all ways. Thank you for writing this lovely piece! :D
SporksFTW chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very cute story! :D
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very cute :D Lol, I love Kurt's rundown of all the hot guys~ Burt did good, though. No heart attack!
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
:D

awesome! poor burt :D

i really loved this!
Creature of the night chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is both cute and hilarious. Gah, so cute!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*squee* This should be canon- no lie!~
abbylabby chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It's official, I'm addicted to Fluff. Thanks for making me realize it

This was such a good read, amusing, happiness-inducing, kudos
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
There are no words to describe how much I love this.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
cute!
Prieva chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was just insanely sweet!
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yes, Burt would definitely get a headache from that show. Which reminds me, I think we need a petition to see more skin on Chris Colfer. Preferably after he uses his Cheerios tanning privileges...
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This went from really funny, to fucking HILARIOUS, to super sweet. Basically, my face did this:

:O

XD

:D

:O

Raylie
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Loved. It. Burt is all sorts of awesome!
Misha Ten chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love your stories, do you know that? The way Burt got all protective about Kurt is so like him and so cute! And I can totally imagine Kurt flirting with someone. Can't wait for Season 2 to start and Kurt to get his boyfriend.

Keep up the good work!

-Misha
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is officially the most awesomest thing EVER.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »